Can you apply cream just once per day?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Opx

I see that twice per day application of t cream is a popular method right now. For me, arranging my day around an afternoon application is too challenging and inconvenient, especially while traveling or doing spontaneous thing during days off. A daily application first thing in the morning makes a lot of sense and is easy and convenient.

Is once per day enough for the cream to maintain T levels at a healthy level (700+) upon waking the next morning? My shbg tends to hang around 30-35. I am concerned about crashing at night or the next morning as I feel terrible when my levels get too low. My doctor recommended 50mg to scrotum and 150mg to the thigh each morning, but I'm concerned that most of you guys on here seem to think that twice daily is necessary.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I know of one member who was about to give up on TRT, he was applying the cream twice daily, he tried it once daily and found something that works, it's the only thing that worked for him.

Some guys bodies don't like levels that are too stable.

ncsugrad

I see that twice per day application of t cream is a popular method right now. For me, arranging my day around an afternoon application is too challenging and inconvenient, especially while traveling or doing spontaneous thing during days off. A daily application first thing in the morning makes a lot of sense and is easy and convenient.

Is once per day enough for the cream to maintain T levels at a healthy level (700+) upon waking the next morning? My shbg tends to hang around 30-35. I am concerned about crashing at night or the next morning as I feel terrible when my levels get too low. My doctor recommended 50mg to scrotum and 150mg to the thigh each morning, but I'm concerned that most of you guys on here seem to think that twice daily is necessary.
Try it. Worst case you feel like crap and can switch back to 2x. Creme is absorbed quite quickly so it shouldn’t take long to see how daily is working for you.

S1W

bed time and when you wake up would work without being an inturruption some where in the day.

Yep - this is exactly what I did when using cream.

Opx,
For what it's worth, I've been on 1x/day cream protocols and 2x/day cream protocols. Both were effective, but 2x seemed better for me.

Cooper

Yep - this is exactly what I did when using cream.

Opx,
For what it's worth, I've been on 1x/day cream protocols and 2x/day cream protocols. Both were effective, but 2x seemed better for me.

Sounds like you are no longer using cream?

S1W

Sounds like you are no longer using cream?

No, I'm no longer using cream. However, I would certainly use it again.

Long story short: I feel like I'm getting to the tail end of dialing in my protocol. I started on 1x/day cream, then tried various injection protocols, then 2x/day cream. This has all been over a period of about 2.5 years. I wanted to try pretty much everything before settling into a protocol long-term.

Now I'm back to injections. Overall, I much prefer 2x/week injections because the convenience simply can't be beat (well, except for maybe 1x/week injections which don't go well for me).

If I were to run into issues with injections (mainly concerned with HCT) or need to inject more than 2x/week, I would be going back to 2x/day cream.

antelopers

No, I'm no longer using cream. However, I would certainly use it again.

Long story short: I feel like I'm getting to the tail end of dialing in my protocol. I started on 1x/day cream, then tried various injection protocols, then 2x/day cream. This has all been over a period of about 2.5 years. I wanted to try pretty much everything before settling into a protocol long-term.

Now I'm back to injections. Overall, I much prefer 2x/week injections because the convenience simply can't be beat (well, except for maybe 1x/week injections which don't go well for me).

If I were to run into issues with injections (mainly concerned with HCT) or need to inject more than 2x/week, I would be going back to 2x/day cream.
To op's point, what do you do if you can't get to your second cream dose? Do you crash? I'd like to experiment with cream too but it seems like twice a day is very inconvenient.

ncsugrad

To op's point, what do you do if you can't get to your second cream dose? Do you crash? I'd like to experiment with cream too but it seems like twice a day is very inconvenient.
I’ve only missed it a few times but haven’t ever really noticed it when I did. I’m going to try going back to using it all in the morning instead of splitting it to see how I do.

S1W

I never missed a dose on 2x/day cream, but my 2x/day protocol was 100mg AM 50mg PM, so I know exactly what it's like. I would say no big deal at all.

If you don't mind can you share what your original experience was like with once a day cream? I have been debating switching lately to cream only.

On 1x/day cream (100mg) I would notice that I would get pretty tired in the evening - it was almost nice in a way since I've never been the best sleeper to begin with.

SHBG on cream around 27.

FWIW, it's not THAT inconvenient - not actually inconvenient at all 95% of the time. When I really hated it (I do a lot of outdoor activities) was cold weather camping - having to pull down my pants, rub cream on my scrotum, and wait around for a few minutes for it to dry before putting my underwear back on and crawling back into my sleeping bag was pretty annoying. At home, (which is most of the time), it wasn't really a big deal.

I much prefer 2x/day cream to daily injections from a convenience standpoint.

MYTVC15

You guys using cream to the scrotum, how do you avoid contact with a woman or does it not matter once it dries?

Also, my doc has me on 300mg. T cyp a week, could anyone suggest what they think would be an ideal script if I wanted to go to cream and and injections using that dose?

antelopers

I never missed a dose on 2x/day cream, but my 2x/day protocol was 100mg AM 50mg PM, so I know exactly what it's like. I would say no big deal at all.

On 1x/day cream (100mg) I would notice that I would get pretty tired in the evening - it was almost nice in a way since I've never been the best sleeper to begin with.

SHBG on cream around 27.

FWIW, it's not THAT inconvenient - not actually inconvenient at all 95% of the time. When I really hated it (I do a lot of outdoor activities) was cold weather camping - having to pull down my pants, rub cream on my scrotum, and wait around for a few minutes for it to dry before putting my underwear back on and crawling back into my sleeping bag was pretty annoying. At home, (which is most of the time), it wasn't really a big deal.

I much prefer 2x/day cream to daily injections from a convenience standpoint.
Thanks for the info. I get that at home it wouldn't be a big deal. But much like op, I have a schedule where sometimes idk if I'll be home later in the day, and I travel as well, and I don't want to carry a cream dispenser in my pocket everywhere I go..I may use low dose injections with the cream to avoid the crash

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me