Can testosterone cause high blood pressure?

Buy Lab Tests Online

n2turbo

I have jumped on and off TRT twice, over a 3 year period. My blood pressure goes normal when off Within weeks. I have tried lowering down to 5mg daily, no luck. I have to be on 20 mg Of lisinopril and it Fluctuates. So I have jumped off TRT again My blood pressure is normal without lisinopril. Has this happened to any one else?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

n2turbo

Yeah I know what a beta blocker is that’s to slow your heart rate down. When I’m on testosterone without high blood pressure medication it jumps upward to 175/114.

Tman

Yeah I know what a beta blocker is that’s to slow your heart rate down. When I’m on testosterone without high blood pressure medication it jumps upward to 175/114.
Are you, by chance, take an AI. I thought that T was increasing my BP, but it was the AI.

Fortunate

I have jumped on and off TRT twice, over a 3 year period. My blood pressure goes normal when off Within weeks. I have tried lowering down to 5mg daily, no luck. I have to be on 20 mg Of lisinopril and it Fluctuates. So I have jumped off TRT again My blood pressure is normal without lisinopril. Has this happened to any one else?
In short, yes. It is known both scientifically and anecdotally to have the potential to raise blood pressure. That said, I am surprised that even 5 mg gives you hypertension.

tropicaldaze1950

I'm questioning, too, if taking testosterone has been the reason for elevated BP, which I've had for several years. I was prescribed lisinopril but am loathe to take medications. Been experimenting with taurine and magnesium. The issue seems to be BP that spikes when I'm sleeping; I believe it's called malignant hypertension. Bipolar illness and hypertension are linked. Also under constant stress caring for my wife who has worsening dementia. I think stress is the root cause .

I know hypertension isn't something to ignore or fool around with. Seeing my psychiatrist today and will discuss this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me