Can I Increase Testosterone with No Drugs?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Brad Jhonsen

I think natural increase of testosterone is the best remedy .we know about different ways to solve testosterone problem like injecting testosterone .But i think it will be best if we can solve this problem naturally . here is some natural ways to solve this problem naturally

Make sure to Include Vitamins A, B and E in your Diet

Balance your protein ration

Sleep 6 to 8 Hours Every Day

To know more ways to solve this problem naturally you can go there ..14 Ways To Increase Your Testosterone Naturally

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

While all of us wish you success, and, certainly, in some cases, one can see an increase in total testosterone through various lifestyle and natural interventions, the sad fact is that in many cases - far too many - it is just impossible.

If a man is diagnosed with primary hypogonadiam, a testicular issue, it won't happen. In secondary hypogonadism (far more frequently seen), there are typically serious comorbidities that render a natural approach insufficient.

Please update us with your progress...all the best.

If you're unnaturally suppressing your production, then you can possibly naturally increase your testosterone.

If not, and you have an undiagnosed medical condition, then no.

Vince

Super Moderator
Brad you should post your before and after labs. It would be interesting to see how are your natural method is increasing your testosterone levels.

Verdilo

I think it depends, its possible but depends on a person. I was diagnosed with hypogonadism. My pituitary is not working. First time when i was in hospital my FSH, LH, testostoerone and SHBG levels were:

FSH 0.75 mIU/ml (1.37 - 13.50)
LH 0.8 mIU/ml (2.0 - 12.0)
Testosterone 6.72 nmol/l (1.63 - 34)
SHBG 12 nmol/l (16.5 - 55.9)

I had another visit at the hospital month later. Decided to went on diet (which my personal trainer wrote for me) whole month to just get in better shape before my second visit at the hospital.

That were my levels after month of diet: (and it was a diet with caloric deficit so it should hurt my hormones, not help them)

FSH 0.94 mIU/ml (1.37 - 13.50)
LH 1.49 mIU/ml (2.0 - 12.0)
Testosterone 10.32 nmol/l (1.63 - 34)
SHBG 15.8 nmol/l (16.5 - 55.9)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel