Can HcG alone (withOUT T-cypionate) help sex drive & increase overall testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DarkMan X

I think that HcG (Pregnyl) ALONE at slightly higher doses (like 2,000 units/week) improves my libido and mood much better than any T-Cypionate brand I've tried.

Get this - I even tried my own local pharmacy brand of "Depo-testosterone"!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

If thats what works, thats what must be used.

It appears to me that the few success stories on this forum all involve HCG. Either mono or with a low dose of test.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
If thats what works, thats what must be used.

It appears to me that the few success stories on this forum all involve HCG. Either mono or with a low dose of test.
I think we have to constantly remind ourselves just how non-representative a population forum dwellers are though. I suspect there are hordes of men in the world taking their 100 mg weekly of testosterone and nothing else and enjoying their lives.

DS3

I think we have to constantly remind ourselves just how non-representative a population forum dwellers are though. I suspect there are hordes of men in the world taking their 100 mg weekly of testosterone and nothing else and enjoying their lives.
My father and uncle are in that club, while I’m over here always tweaking trying to figure out what will work for me long-term. The men who do not do well or have issues on TRT are certainly the minority.

nodoctor

actually it depends on what else I'm doing. If I'm doing ipamorelin, mod grf, bpc 157, tb800, or other things, then I'll do cypionate and hcg at the same time. recently my cyp has been a little every day, and my hcg has been 2x/wk.

Bremster

I posted on another thread that I just recently added 500 iu of HcG twice per week in addition to my weekly 1 ML cyp testosterone and my total T jumped from 968 to 1500. Probably depends on the individual but it sure works for me. This is just anecdotal, I’m not sure how to say this, but orgasms just happened, like in past.

Bremster

I have to add, throughout my adult life from time to time I would get a pain in prostate, it was excruciating, my solution was to take an aspirin and it would go away. It would typically occur about 4 days after having sex. It been some years since that recurred, until I started HcG. even though it is painful, it was a welcomed

Gman86

I have to add, throughout my adult life from time to time I would get a pain in prostate, it was excruciating, my solution was to take an aspirin and it would go away. It would typically occur about 4 days after having sex. It been some years since that recurred, until I started HcG. even though it is painful, it was a welcomed
How u feeling mood and energy wise on the HCG? Any different from test alone?

DarkMan X

I actually tried other brands of HcG before, and it seems like Pregnyl is rather WEAK! Anybody else think that Pregnyl is kind of weak compared to other brands of Pregnyl?

CKO

I've found it to be better than compounded hcg and hcg purchased from reliablerx. I personally like it. HCG makes me feel great. Higher libido, mentally better. However, if I over do it I can get anxious and high E2 symptoms. I use 500 iu 2-3x a week, .35 test cyp 2x/ week, and anastrozole .125 3-4x a week.

M.J

I was on hcg for sometime, it didn’t work for me but sometimes just sometimes it does work and when it works it was amazingggggggg. I still remember hard morning wood the hardest I ever had.

But as I understood from here it doesn’t work for many and if it does work it will for sometime. But not sure.

FangFang

Interested in this thread. Got first blood work back after hcg and T was almost 1700. Waiting for Dr to freak out. Had to break up hcg injections due to bloating and terrible irritability. Better now with frequent small doses.

Gman86

I've found it to be better than compounded hcg and hcg purchased from reliablerx. I personally like it. HCG makes me feel great. Higher libido, mentally better. However, if I over do it I can get anxious and high E2 symptoms. I use 500 iu 2-3x a week, .35 test cyp 2x/ week, and anastrozole .125 3-4x a week.
So u usually use 1000-1500iu’s of HCG total per week?

Gman86

Interested in this thread. Got first blood work back after hcg and T was almost 1700. Waiting for Dr to freak out. Had to break up hcg injections due to bloating and terrible irritability. Better now with frequent small doses.
How many iu’s of HCG u using per week?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching