Can clomid and fsh be ran together?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Currently on 100 test/week, 75iu fsh 3x week, 3000mg hcg a week in hopes to get my wife pregnant. We are kinda in a hurry so I’ve decided to drop the test until pregnancy’s conceived. I have clomid as well. Can I run it with fsh to aid in fertility as well as get my test levels up for the meantime?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Clomid is probably going to be ineffective with the use of that much hCG. Somebody recently linked to a research article in which it was claimed that the combination would allow natural FSH to rise. But I don't think there was a reference to any controlled trial, and you're already taking FSH. Clomid alone is rated best for fertility, but it will take some time to get the hypothalamus and pituitary functioning normally. The combination of hCG and FSH is rated second-best for fertility, so you should probably stick with that for some time and then test your sperm.

Hmm. I was under the impression fsh and hcg was among the best options. Hence why it’s the most expensive. Perhaps I misunderstood. I also thought clomid was used along side with hcg when fsh wasn’t being used. I’ll have to do some more reading I guess.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Dr. Justin Saya:

A *very* generalized ranking of relative fertilities (with top being most fertile):
1. Clomid/SERM treatment
2(A). HCG + HMG (or lyophilized FSH)
2(B). Baseline no treatment (no HPTA suppression via TRT, AAS, HCG mono, etc) - assuming no significant degree of primary/secondary/tertiary dysfunction.
3(A). HCG monotherapy (does in fact result in HPTA suppression, especially at higher doses, but *may* move up to #2 in select cases of SECONDARY/TERTIARY hypogonadism)
3(B). TRT + HCG (as we know many men are still able to maintain adequate fertility to conceive)
4. TRT/AAS with no concurrent HCG.
[1]

So in hindsight, I should have just come off testosterone in the first place and used clomid. Clomid. 25mg clomid keeps my test higher than 100mg test anyways. Bummer. But I’m already 3+ months in using fsh. I suppose I should stay with it at this point.

I have labs schedule for next week to see where my estrogen and fsh levels are. My dr mentioned it might be a better ideal to come off test completely to reach full fertility the quickest. I might give the next month a go before I drop test completely. Depending where my fsh levels are. Me testicles have yet to regain their size

AdamYoung

Have u done ur fertility test?
Also, where did u get fsh? I am from canada and here its hard to get fsh or hmg prescription even from private bio identical hormone clinics.
Can u give me some reference so that i can reach out to that doctor in usa. Thanks

Fsh and hcg I go through empower. I’ve done an at home fertility test a couple months ago and the results were still low but noticeably more activity than the previous test 3 month prior. I plan on doing another test in about a month.

AdamYoung

Fsh and hcg I go through empower. I’ve done an at home fertility test a couple months ago and the results were still low but noticeably more activity than the previous test 3 month prior. I plan on doing another test in about a month.
I mean, who is the doctor? Empower is the pharmacy right? I am looking for someone who can prescribe so that i can buy medication

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me