Can’t orgasm, takes too long !

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I have been doing great since I started trt, my penile sensitivity wasn’t good to start with but I am trying to enhance it or live with it. Recently after finishing 2 month on my protocol I wanted to try to increase my estradiol and lower my arimidix ( I am already taking very micro dose 0.025 EOD which left me between 15pg-19pg)
So I went with half of my dosage (0.0125 EOD) and it’s Been almost 25 days. But since I increased my estradiol I started having serious penile sensitivity issues. It takes forever to ejaculate.

I understand My hormones in reflux but it’s very hard to ignore. If things didn’t get better after 40 days I will switch back to aim for lower E.

Anyone faced this ?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on trt for about 5 years now and I've never noticed any penis sensitivity related to estrogen. I know other members have talked about this though.

swoops36

I had the same issue years ago when I was on self-prescribed TRT of 350mg T prop weekly. I dated the same girl the whole time and couldn’t finish for the life of me. I knew nothing about AI’s then so I didn’t take anything. I stopped the T when I went to Asia and bam, I was fine. Actually felt great & no sex issues.

I’m on 280mg T now but don’t have that issue at all, still no AI. But I know what you’re talking about. Maybe lower dose?

M.J

I've been on trt for about 5 years now and I've never noticed any penis sensitivity related to estrogen. I know other members have talked about this though.
What is your current estradiol level if you don’t mind ?

Though overall I feel really good, that was the only thing I changed I am sure my E is higher than before though, I will have to wait to know how much high in my next lab.
But it’s very hard to wait I may run labs sooner than I thought and go back to previous AI maybe try to keep it between 20-30. But need to see current levels first

M.J

I had the same issue years ago when I was on self-prescribed TRT of 350mg T prop weekly. I dated the same girl the whole time and couldn’t finish for the life of me. I knew nothing about AI’s then so I didn’t take anything. I stopped the T when I went to Asia and bam, I was fine. Actually felt great & no sex issues.

I’m on 280mg T now but don’t have that issue at all, still no AI. But I know what you’re talking about. Maybe lower dose?
I am thinking to go back to my micro AI dose maybe and bring E down again. I wanted to see how do I feel with higher controlled E, cuz when I left E alone I couldn’t take the symptoms.

I would understand from your experience maybe lower dose lowered E and solved your issue ?

swoops36

I am thinking to go back to my micro AI dose maybe and bring E down again. I wanted to see how do I feel with higher controlled E, cuz when I left E alone I couldn’t take the symptoms.

I would understand from your experience maybe lower dose lowered E and solved your issue ?
Well I came off completely, no PCT, and felt amazing, so something about the test was causing the issue; I never got any bloodwork, of course. But I know exactly what you’re talking about. Sorry I don’t have a solution. You didn’t post TT or FT, maybe this isn’t an e2 issue at all?

Vince

Super Moderator
What is your current estradiol level if you don’t mind ?

Though overall I feel really good, that was the only thing I changed I am sure my E is higher than before though, I will have to wait to know how much high in my next lab.
But it’s very hard to wait I may run labs sooner than I thought and go back to previous AI maybe try to keep it between 20-30. But need to see current levels first
The last time I had Labs was in January. Never used an AI, my next set of labs is schedule for tomorrow morning.

Estradiol, Sensitive 28.5 range 8.0 - 35.0

M.J

Well I came off completely, no PCT, and felt amazing, so something about the test was causing the issue; I never got any bloodwork, of course. But I know exactly what you’re talking about. Sorry I don’t have a solution. You didn’t post TT or FT, maybe this isn’t an e2 issue at all?
Total T: 21-26 nmol/l
Shbg :24
free t ( truT ): 26ng/dL maximum I guess 31

The only part in my protocol that changed is E I decreased the dose so end up in higher E

swoops36

Total T: 21-26 nmol/l
Shbg :24
free t ( truT ): 26ng/dL maximum I guess 31

The only part in my protocol that changed is E I decreased the dose so end up in higher E
Hmm, guess you will do better with the lower e2. Give it a week or two to get back down and see how you feel. Some swear by micro-dosing AI.

Gman86

So you said you felt amazing when coming off of TRT, how do you feel now while on 280mg of prop per week? Do you feel just as amazing in all areas as when you were off? Or have some areas suffered now that you’re back on TRT?

swoops36

So you said you felt amazing when coming off of TRT, how do you feel now while on 280mg of prop per week? Do you feel just as amazing in all areas as when you were off? Or have some areas suffered now that you’re back on TRT?
That was about 7 years ago. I actually got mad at my source cos I felt so much better off the T than on it I thought he was giving me bunk T. Only thing that improved on it was sex drive, but again, couldn’t get off. Girls loved it, I hated it.

Fast forward to today, I feel amazing on 280mg T, nothing else. I tried Tamoxifen for a week cos I was worried about gyno coming back, but I stopped and have no new growth (pretty obsessed with checking that). Chest is still just as flat and only gets better as I lose weight. My lifts are getting better, but really that’s because I WANT to lift again, and box again, and have the energy to get out of bed and go do those things. Regular errands don’t feel like chores anymore, I don’t have to force myself to turn off Netflix and get moving. Total 180 shift from 2 years ago when I started.

I should say the only other thing I take is Suboxone, and that started after my TRT started, and has certainly had an impact. It may be possible that I need the higher T dose to compensate for the 3.5mg Subs I take daily. I am working on tapering down by the end of the year. My addiction doc is also my TRT doc. He understands the impact opiates have on hormones and tries to treat both. He’s very open minded and we go over different studies and he usually gets me whatever I want. I told him I wanted to stop taking the AI but was worried about possible gyno so he gave me Nolva. I was worried about prolactin so he gave me Caber. Next is Ipamorelin or Tesamorelin.

Anyway, just about every aspect of my life is better now on TRT. I feel like I had a 3 year detour but I’m ready to get back on track.

swoops36

Oh I take Cyp now, not Prop, just thought I’d clarify.

For me it was high Estrogen problems, I see some improvement in this area and a few others when my E is what for me is in-range.
Things to remember, when you see your E that's only your low point, and not how high it can get during the day(s) post injection.
I have seen in myself on just 16mg/D that my Free Estrogen has DOUBLED to over the lab range at 12hours post injection.

Point being, look past your trough E2 and don't think that X number is "low" because a lab test says it is...you have a peak E number and that may be what you need to worry about.

swoops36

That was about 7 years ago. I actually got mad at my source cos I felt so much better off the T than on it I thought he was giving me bunk T. Only thing that improved on it was sex drive, but again, couldn’t get off. Girls loved it, I hated it.

Fast forward to today, I feel amazing on 280mg T, nothing else. I tried Tamoxifen for a week cos I was worried about gyno coming back, but I stopped and have no new growth (pretty obsessed with checking that). Chest is still just as flat and only gets better as I lose weight. My lifts are getting better, but really that’s because I WANT to lift again, and box again, and have the energy to get out of bed and go do those things. Regular errands don’t feel like chores anymore, I don’t have to force myself to turn off Netflix and get moving. Total 180 shift from 2 years ago when I started.

I should say the only other thing I take is Suboxone, and that started after my TRT started, and has certainly had an impact. It may be possible that I need the higher T dose to compensate for the 3.5mg Subs I take daily. I am working on tapering down by the end of the year. My addiction doc is also my TRT doc. He understands the impact opiates have on hormones and tries to treat both. He’s very open minded and we go over different studies and he usually gets me whatever I want. I told him I wanted to stop taking the AI but was worried about possible gyno so he gave me Nolva. I was worried about prolactin so he gave me Caber. Next is Ipamorelin or Tesamorelin.

Anyway, just about every aspect of my life is better now on TRT. I feel like I had a 3 year detour but I’m ready to get back on track.
And I just realized that I’ve also been on mk for a week now LOL. How’d I forget that? I need to post an update on that as well, but it’s so new into the protocol it hasn’t affected my overall benefit from TRT

M.J

I mix vodka with arimidix works perfect. Very micro doses I am talking one drop maybe, or two followed by water and works great. I will go slowly back to my micro dose and see what will happen.

Last edited:

M.J

For me it was high Estrogen problems, I see some improvement in this area and a few others when my E is what for me is in-range.
Things to remember, when you see your E that's only your low point, and not how high it can get during the day(s) post injection.
I have seen in myself on just 16mg/D that my Free Estrogen has DOUBLED to over the lab range at 12hours post injection.

Point being, look past your trough E2 and don't think that X number is "low" because a lab test says it is...you have a peak E number and that may be what you need to worry about.
The only time I felt losing sensitivity before was when drinking too much, too much alcohol, happened only one time.

I guess alcohol = more estrogen ?

Last edited:

Gman86

Wow, thanks for sharing all that. Glad you’re feeling so good. And you’re probably spot on in regards to needing a higher dose due to the Suboxone. I’ve heard of people needing insanely high doses of ai to have any effect on e2 while on suboxone. Or maybe it was methadone they were using. One of those two.

swoops36

Wow, thanks for sharing all that. Glad you’re feeling so good. And you’re probably spot on in regards to needing a higher dose due to the Suboxone. I’ve heard of people needing insanely high doses of ai to have any effect on e2 while on suboxone. Or maybe it was methadone they were using. One of those two.
There was a member on this site, or Tnation, that was on high doses of opiates and said they had an effect on his AI meds, ie he needed more to lower his e2. I haven’t had that issue at all, but I’m also on a small-ish dose of Subs. According to a study in 2005 Suboxone should not have an impact on hormones, but Methadone does. However there’s tons of addiction forums where guys (and girls) feel all the low hormone symptoms being on Suboxone and are using HRT as part of their recovery.

SilverSurfer

There was a member on this site, or Tnation, that was on high doses of opiates and said they had an effect on his AI meds, ie he needed more to lower his e2. I haven’t had that issue at all, but I’m also on a small-ish dose of Subs. According to a study in 2005 Suboxone should not have an impact on hormones, but Methadone does. However there’s tons of addiction forums where guys (and girls) feel all the low hormone symptoms being on Suboxone and are using HRT as part of their recovery.

Suboxone raises my prolactin and tanks my testosterone. Full agonist opiates affect them worse, but not a ton difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me