Calling for the experts - Daily injections routine failure

Buy Lab Tests Online
I dont find this to be true, for me
E2 should be constant due to the daily exemestane.

I seem to experience that my T begins falling off at ~12hours post injection but E stays up and does not have the same rate of clearance. I think my E stays up and begins to fall at about midnite. This is all on a 0400 injection of 16mg/Cyp and about ~10mg/D of Exemestane.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

I dont find this to be true, for me

I seem to experience that my T begins falling off at ~12hours post injection but E stays up and does not have the same rate of clearance. I think my E stays up and begins to fall at about midnite. This is all on a 0400 injection of 16mg/Cyp and about ~10mg/D of Exemestane.

Unfortunately the different half lives of the 2 complicates things. Also you're on a daily protocol, which should work differently than mine. But I'm just guessing, because I don't have a 24 hours hormonal test.

What would you do in my case? Try to increase exemestane dosage and see if symptoms resolves? If I would be able to feel good throughout the week, with no rollercoaster and solve this damn hyper-perspiration an gynecomastia, I would say I'm dialed in perfectly.

What would you do in my case?

I would take my E closer to my SHBG, I think 38 is too much, I think 20-25 and see how you feel there. Consider what your PEAK, Estrogen, might be vs what you see in the trough. I'd bet you have a peak somewhere in the 50-60 range. I like your trough Free T right there at the lab range in dosing.

Appassionato

I would take my E closer to my SHBG, I think 38 is too much, I think 20-25 and see how you feel there. Consider what your PEAK, Estrogen, might be vs what you see in the trough. I'd bet you have a peak somewhere in the 50-60 range. I like your trough Free T right there at the lab range in dosing.

Sounds good, I will post updates here.
Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale