Caffeine For Hair Loss - A New Study

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

At the present time there are only two approved methods for treating androgenetic alopecia: finasteride (indicated for men only) and minoxidil (indicated for both men and women). A recent study examined the possibility that a caffeine-based 0.2% topical liquid might work as well as minoxidil 5% solution in men diagnosed with androgenetic alopecia. The primary end point was the percentage change in the proportion of anagen hairs from baseline to 6 months using a frontal and occipital trichogram.

• At 6 months, the group of the 5% minoxidil solution showed a mean improvement in anagen ratio of the trichogram of 11.68%, and the group of the 0.2% caffeine solution had an anagen improvement of 10.59%.

Conclusion:
A caffeine-based topical liquid should be considered as not inferior to minoxidil 5% solution in men with androgenetic alopecia.

"An Open-Label Randomized Multicenter Study Assessing the Noninferiority of a Caffeine-Based Topical Liquid 0.2% versus Minoxidil 5% Solution in Male Androgenetic Alopecia", Skin Pharmacology and Physiology, 2017
https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/481141

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FOX1

I use Regaine for about 6 months at a time then a break for a further 6 months, it works for me and contains 5% concentration of Minoxidil,
I have a full head of hair, it looked to be thinning on top when a light shinned on it, but this stuff seems to thicken the hair

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me