Caffeine and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

I have been trying to dial in my right protocol, but so far not very good results from energy/libido standpoint. When I drink something with caffeine, Instead of getting more energy/alertness, I feel worse like less than 5min after I took it. Has someone experienced that? does someone know what is it?

I take in average about 2-3 cups of coffee a day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt reznor

I have been trying to dial in my right protocol, but so far not very good results from energy/libido standpoint. When I drink something with caffeine, Instead of getting more energy/alertness, I feel worse like less than 5min after I took it. Has someone experienced that? does someone know what is it?

What’s your current protocol?

Vince

Super Moderator

I usually drink 2 to 3 cups of coffee every morning. I do it more for the taste, then for the energy. Testosterone hasn't made a difference in how the coffee affects me. I am a morning person, I think as I got older, I became one.

Diablo666

Thanks, I should have clarified, I am always with low/high E2 symptoms. So feeling like shit, no libido, anxiety... dark circles under yes, etc... I have yet to identify a symptom that it is ONLY low E2 or HIGH E2... :(. When I feel ok (like 10% of the time), I don't get such effect with caffeine, so it is weird..

trt reznor

140mg x week test cip, split into 2 shots, with 0.50mg anaztrozole 24hrs after injection. My SHBG is around 12-13..

Did you have a need for the anastrozole or did they just start you off with that? I would nix the anastrozole and see how you felt after a few weeks or more. Test your E2, you might be too low. I take 150mg test cyp split into two shots, nothing else, and feel great most of the time.

Diablo666

Thanks, I may do that. I am a low SHBG, so nut sure I can tolerate much E2 but haven't tried for a solid 6 weeks to see how I feel.

Did you have a need for the anastrozole or did they just start you off with that? I would nix the anastrozole and see how you felt after a few weeks or more. Test your E2, you might be too low. I take 150mg test cyp split into two shots, nothing else, and feel great most of the time.

trt reznor

Thanks, I may do that. I am a low SHBG, so nut sure I can tolerate much E2 but haven't tried for a solid 6 weeks to see how I feel.

I’m low SHGB as well. I would look to anastrozole as an absolute last option. And personally, I would quit TRT before i took it. It’s been linked to blood clots, stroke etc. Plus it just seems very hard to dial in. Many Doctors just throw a dose at patients and then the guys have to walk around with crashed E2 for months before they figure out what’s causing it.

Diablo666

may I know what are your SHBG and E2 values for reference? - Not that I am chasing #s, but it would give me some confidence knowing for example that your E2 is higher than your SHBG and you still feel good (energy, sex drive, etc..)

trt reznor

may I know what are your SHBG and E2 values for reference? - Not that I am chasing #s, but it would give me some confidence knowing for example that your E2 is higher than your SHBG and you still feel good (energy, sex drive, etc..)

My SHBG was 28 when I started TRT, it went down to 14 when I started on daily shots. My E2 hovers around the 40-50 range but my total T has been between 1200-1400. I’m personally of the mindset that E2 should be a number proportional to your total T, not necessarily 20-30 across the board no matter what your other hormones are doing. I’m getting bloodwork done tomorrow so should have some updated numbers soon.

Diablo666

Thanks and just to confirm you are feeling good? - my T has been also around 1,000 - 1,200, but has been keeping my E2 artificially around 15 to mirror, but if you feel good, I may just let it flow to whatever levels it reaches.. I know if I don't take Anaztrozole.. my E2 may reach around 45..

My SHBG was 28 when I started TRT, it went down to 14 when I started on daily shots. My E2 hovers around the 40-50 range but my total T has been between 1200-1400. I’m personally of the mindset that E2 should be a number proportional to your total T, not necessarily 20-30 across the board no matter what your other hormones are doing. I’m getting bloodwork done tomorrow so should have some updated numbers soon.

trt reznor

Thanks and just to confirm you are feeling good? - my T has been also around 1,000 - 1,200, but has been keeping my E2 artificially around 15 to mirror, but if you feel good, I may just let it flow to whatever levels it reaches.. I know if I don't take Anaztrozole.. my E2 may reach around 45..

Yes I feel great most of the time, and “ok” the rest, but never bad. Erections and libido are very good, not perfect. I’m gonna let my body settle into 140mg over the next month and a half and see if I get even better. I’m also thinking about taking one small hCG shot a week, like 375iu on sundays (my test shots are tues and fri), just to see if it gives any benefit. Prior to my getting off hCG, I experienced a good bit of high E2 sides from it, but that was at 1500-3000iu a week.

trt reznor

I should also note that I take my test injections SubQ, right under the belly button. I find it helps minimize spikes that would raise E2 levels. Intramuscular shots tend to raise my levels pretty quick. I can feel it the same day. Some may be different in this regard. I’ve played around with mixing it up, one IM and one subQ, but overall I feel more stable with subQ shots.

Sergel

Do you really need the AI? My feeling is that the AI is making you feel like shit...not the test... Try no AI for a while...you dose is not so high that your body can't ballance its self... Stabilize there for 6 weeks... and see how you feel... if you feel / blood shows hig E2 ... try a lower dose... The fewer elements the better outcome in the long term... Godspeed...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me