Cabergoline - kills sex drive?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

It's been a while, but would you mind sharing an update on what happened after your 3rd dose? Did things subside? Did you keep taking it? Any insights would be helpful!

I stopped taking it, as it only had negative effects for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mr S

.25 mg is a very very low dose for Cabergoline when you consider that individuals with Prolactin producing Adenoma's take 6 to 8 mg daily.

What we don't know is what Pacman's baseline Prolactin levels were before he started. If base line was low to start with then yes it could be tanking his serum levels and as a result getting these negative side effects.

It's not a secret that Cabergoline increases libido...that's just a fact. And many Doctors, with the likes of Dr. Eugene Shippen, use it successfully for their men with low libido.

I have been using .25 mg twice weekly for a couple of years now and my libido screams and orgasm intensity is teeth clenching.

My advise is to get Prolactin levels tested to see if this may be the cause.

Anything else said here is just speculation.
You have responded well to Cabergoline continuously after two and a half years. My urologist has suggested Cabergoline for my low libido. However, we didn’t discuss my prolactin levels. My assumption is that he is given me the option to try Cabergoline independent of my prolactin levels. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me