cabergoline dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I will have my dose tonight.... I know I take half of the Gene protocol. Very low dose. I have had it checked a couple times and it is on the low end of the range. When I don't take caber it has a tendency to very slowly drift up.

What’s the gene protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joey786

Ive been on .25 mg caber twice per week for the last three months. Ive noticed decrease in sex drive and it takes longer to ejaculate

Gman86

Ive been on .25 mg caber twice per week for the last three months. Ive noticed decrease in sex drive and it takes longer to ejaculate

That’s a huge dose! Safe to assume u’ve crashed ur prolactin?

Why did u start caber in the first place? High prolactin and sexual issues I assume? What was ur prolactin level before starting caber?

Joey786

It is? I thought that was the standard starting dose. I’m on .25mg twice per week. My prolactin is 9ng/ml (2-18ng/ml). I have a prolactinoma. Before caber prolactin was 85ng/ml.

Gman86

It is? I thought that was the standard starting dose. I’m on .25mg twice per week. My prolactin is 9ng/ml (2-18ng/ml). I have a prolactinoma. Before caber prolactin was 85ng/ml.

Oh, maybe not for someone with a prolactinoma. I was just referring to someone on HRT. 0.25mg twice per week would be complete overkill for most guys on HRT without prolactinomas and very elevated prolactin levels. 0.5mg per week would tank most guys’ prolactin levels unless they had a prolactinoma or were using high doses of AAS that tend to elevate prolactin.

So ur experiencing lower libido and difficulty finishing with a prolactin level of 9?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me