Bystolic and Telmisartan

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Hello
What do you think?
Dr. Thomas O Connor recommends to blood pressure and health heart bystolic more telmisartan
I was on beta blockers for a while, mostly to control migraines. Started with propranolol, and due to side effects, switched to bystolic. I was under the impression from what I read bystolic was much less likely to cause side effects, and I actually perceived it to be the case in my self.

However, over the course of time, I developed gradual, sometimes severe depression, and was very fatigued. Based purely on the subjective experience, it’s hard for me to recommend beta blockers unless there’s a specific medical indication. They can be miracle drugs for the right indication. I sometimes cut a propranolol in half and use it here and there when TRT drives up anxiety. In small doses I think this is safe.

I would consider an ARB over a beta blocker unless there’s a specific medical reason why a beta blocker makes better sense for you.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
However, over the course of time, I developed gradual, sometimes severe depression, and was very fatigued. Based purely on the subjective experience, it’s hard for me to recommend beta blockers unless there’s a specific medical indication.
I had the same experience with Bystolic. But some guys do OK on it. The only way to find out is to try it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me