Buy-Pharma Company

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I have been using this pharmacy for maybe 10 years and never had a problem with them. They have very reasonable prices, quick turn around, good communication and carry some pharmaceuticals that others may not carry. All medications are either off shore American companies or Indian.

Buy-Pharma

Testoheal Gel, Testosterone 1% - $5.95​

Mens Health

Hormones

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gladiator

This tells me it’s not a legal business only ever see ugl and scammers dealing in bitcoin
You pay with bitcoin and the package goes missing or it’s not sent they get your money and you have to suffer

Good luck to you for using them but people need to be careful when buying from anyone accepting bitcoin
EFBF3FC1-DD31-47DF-BFCA-9AC916FEA0E6.jpeg

BigTex

Give me a break, obviously you have never done business with off shore pharmacies. Did I not mention I have used them for 10 years?

The problem is, US Banks do not want to deal with offshore pharmaceutical companies. The will cancel them every time. Even when using Wise transfer they warn you not to mention it is for pharmaceuticals. Lots of people prefer in doing business with Bitcoin. They also have other ways to make a purchase which you failed to mention.

Like I said, I have dealt with this company for maybe 10 years and quite a few people I know use them too. Never had any problems. I thought I would drop this service in to help out. If you don't want to use them then don't. Makes no difference to me. I just made a $135 order over the weekend and got notification today that it has already been shipped. I will never put any service on this board that is not 100% legit. Been doing this stuff for way too long.

Just to let you know, ADC and Reliable RX, very legit Indian pharmacies also take Bitcoin. Right off their web page.

10[1].png

Last edited:

Dicky

I have been using this pharmacy for maybe 10 years and never had a problem with them. They have very reasonable prices, quick turn around, good communication and carry some pharmaceuticals that others may not carry. All medications are either off shore American companies or Indian.

Buy-Pharma

Testoheal Gel, Testosterone 1% - $5.95​

Mens Health

Hormones
Thanks for mentioning this. It's sometimes hard to know who to trust. 10 years is a good track record.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I also appreciate having another source. They have something that's been out of stock elsewhere. I'll see if it comes. The online reviews look pretty good. I'm surprised they can take credit cards given the high rate of fraudulent chargebacks in this business.

Jon H

What I like about them is they have some products ADC and Reliable do not carry, for instance, Medrol

Thanks for letting us know about this. They carry hydroxyprogesterone, which I had a hard time finding anywhere else, and at a great price. I don't use BitCoin, but they do accept credit cards (would not accept VISA, but did accept M/C). Of course, the bank instantly declined the transaction. It took a day for the fraud department to contact me to authorize it, and then a few more days for buy-pharma to process the order. I wish they would use e-Check, which has always worked great for me at other companies like this.

BigTex

Thanks for your feed back! Yea, credit card companies are very tight on these over seas pharmacies. I had the same issue but the bank quickly allowed the sale. I use the Wise transfer now. They will notify you when the package is sent but they are not sending tracking numbers. However, if you email Robert and ask for one he will gladly sent it. I do prefer to have a tracking number to know when it has been placed in my mail box. Don't like my meds to sit in this Houston heat very long.

BigTex

The item I ordered arrived and appears to be as advertised. It even included a cold pack. That's the fastest shipping I've seen from India.
I know they sell mostly products from India but I have no idea where they are really located. I know when I wire money to them it goes to a bank in Hong Kong. I know ADC and Reliable RX are definitely in India because I know a guy who went there to visit with them. They also use different places to ship but I think that is mostly due with flight issues since this covid pandemic. Yea, they are pretty quick. Thank you for the feed back. I have directed a whole lot of people there and only had one that was very unhappy, but that was his own fault. He was trying to order 1000's of doses of HCQ during the pandemic to make money off of it and they just could not fill his order because of the need world wide.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me