Burning injection site

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr.63

Hey all!
So im 2 weeks into injecting 10mg daily. I only rotate between shoulders with insuline pin. This morning i pinned my right shoulder and as soon as i started injecting i had some discomfort and it start to burn. When i finished and pulled out the needle it started burning really really bad! Never had this happen before. Its lasted for a about 30-45 seconds. I could not even massage the injection site because of the burning.

So what happened ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey all!
So im 2 weeks into injecting 10mg daily. I only rotate between shoulders with insuline pin. This morning i pinned my right shoulder and as soon as i started injecting i had some discomfort and it start to burn. When i finished and pulled out the needle it started burning really really bad! Never had this happen before. Its lasted for a about 30-45 seconds. I could not even massage the injection site because of the burning.

So what happened ?
This can happen if the alcohol is not dry at the injection site.

Gladiator

I personally wipe my shoulders and any other place I inject then slam the needle straight in.

Never had a problem with any sort of burning pain except on my right shoulder. It took me a good 10 tries before the right shoulder would let me inject it without giving any burning pain.

I was doing every 3.5 day injections and my right shoulder was still sore when I injected my left. I did daily injections for 3 months to see how it was. I’m now on every 5 days as I switched carrier oil and don’t need to inject so frequently.

Virgin muscles sometimes take a lot longer to be able to use.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me