Bruising with sub-q HCG injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Helboi

The last two times I've done my HCG injection (into my stomach fat) it's left light bruising around the injection site. Is this something you guys experience?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The last two times I've done my HCG injection (into my stomach fat) it's left light bruising around the injection site. Is this something you guys experience?

I do not use sub-q injection, even though I use IM injections. Hcg also at times causes bruising for me.

I get an occasional bruise with HcG in the belly, sometimes it's a small dime size bruise and then I've gotten some 2" dark bruises, too. It's very very infrequent.

I've never noticed one with my test cyp either, just the HCG, which requires a much smaller and shorter needle.

A very good point IMHO ! I still use a 5/8in pin for all water soluble compounds injected Sub-Q and I have had no bruising in 3 years ! Have anyone getting bruises used a pin even 1/2in and I would not think anyone has gone shorter than that and make sure not to inject close to the same site even when injecting more than one injection a day ?

This is from my personal research .

Nelson I thought someone asked you about nerve endings on the original thread (could be confused) and you've never had any problems? My Test Cyp is 75 units on a 1ml syringe twice a week (1.5ml per week) and I feel like if I had to reach that far across injecting cyp would be a bit of a pain. Your dosage in that video was smaller right? .5?

Nelson I thought someone asked you about nerve endings on the original thread (could be confused) and you've never had any problems? My Test Cyp is 75 units on a 1ml syringe twice a week (1.5ml per week) and I feel like if I had to reach that far across injecting cyp would be a bit of a pain. Your dosage in that video was smaller right? .5?

Is it just me or is part of this question missing ?

Stating the amount of mL is not accurate to give and answer depending on the mg/mL ratio and the type of Testosterone ? Is it not needed to know the mg rather than the mL which could be several different mg ?

lol , besides my eyes are to bad to tell is I am injecting 75 units :) I do good to read the whole units :) Delt welps rule:)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me