Bringing TRT on a cruise? worth it? legal?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tanten10

I am going to be going on a 2 week cruise in may and was wondering if it is legal to bring my test and hcg in their original boxes with my script info on it and a few insulin needles.

I am going with my family and cannot afford to have them open up and search my luggage for half an hour every time my luggage moves through a scanner.

does anyone have any ACTUAL experiences in this department? I mean I think the boat has to follow international laws or something

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

where are you leaving from? I have been on many cruises with my full TRT/HCG collection with no issues or any hint of issue. Some cabin have a fridge and some don't so that is one thing to consider for HCG, but it should be smooth sailing. Also, many on the ship will be on TRT or something else injectable, if it is a US based cruise. Some ports have signs saying CBD is not allowed, but they don't check.

tanten10

Cruise is US based and will be in/around hawaii and other tropical islands. I’m just weighing my options to see if it may be worth going off for 2 weeks just for peace of mind unless you guys are 100% sure it’s fine

xqfq

I am 99% sure you'll be fine, though it might depend on what country you are entering (if you're doing so)

There are only a handful of countries where possession of testosterone is treated like criminal narcotic possession. And the US is the outlier here, with the strictest and most draconian laws. Even if you didn't have a prescription, which you do, you'd almost certainly be fine anywhere you went except maybe Australia. In many countries you can buy testosterone over the counter, and in countries where you can't it's almost always treated like regular medical prescription and not an elicit drug. So for most places in the world it's like seeing someone with insulin. And for places where it is more strict than that, you have a prescription, so the absolute *worst* that would happen is they would make you throw it out. And I struggle to think of where that would happen.

If you want to be 100% safe, contact the embassy for the counties you are entering and ask.

t_spacemonkey

yeah I think only Australia appears to be a worse shithole in terms of steroids then the USA. this stuff is legal everywhere. I even found a paper from some LEO agency, that they can't do anything about the influx of steroids into the usa by mail, cause nobody else gives a fuck and it is legal everywhere

Steve78

I’m 100% certain you will be fine. I take mine on cruises all the time, all over the world. It’s in my luggage and no one looks and if so I have the script attached. It would be like telling a diabetic you can’t take insulin on your cruise

finkelet

Cruise is US based and will be in/around hawaii and other tropical islands. I’m just weighing my options to see if it may be worth going off for 2 weeks just for peace of mind unless you guys are 100% sure it’s fine
What would you do if you were on insulin? Not take it for 2 weeks? Of course not. You are in a prescription medicine for a medical condition. Take your meds and supplies, with the rx label on and if you are really worried ask for a travel letter from your doc.

But first change your mindset. You aren’t doing something shady or grey. You aren’t “taking steroids”. You are under a doctors care managing a medical condition with prescribed meds. Just like insulin.

What would you do if you were on insulin? Not take it for 2 weeks? Of course not. You are in a prescription medicine for a medical condition. Take your meds and supplies, with the rx label on and if you are really worried ask for a travel letter from your doc.

But first change your mindset. You aren’t doing something shady or grey. You aren’t “taking steroids”. You are under a doctors care managing a medical condition with prescribed meds. Just like insulin.

I'm not nearby my house, but I think I recall that the RX Prescription information is on the boxes we receive Test/HCG right? I plan to do some travel later this year and need to remember to save the boxes if my memory serves me well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me