Breast pain started from HCG. Question?

Buy Lab Tests Online

keithc2485

Hey guys so it's been about nine weeks since I've added HCG to my trt regiment.

I take a hundred mg of testosterone step unit weekly and have added 800 IU of HCG a week. No AI has been added yet because my levels were normal as of my last panel of blood.
I don't next week for new blood work but I'm very uncomfortable and don't want gynecomastia to develop. I have a script for armiedex but I don't know if I should wait for the new blood panel or start it now ..i

f I were to start it what would the dose be,? Or should I just lower my HCG any thoughts or comments would be appreciated thanks guys..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

keithc2485

I started the HCG the end of May ... Like the 29th ..and I noticed the over the course of this week maybe the last three days a bit of a little bit of tenderness and when my shirt brushes against the nipples it's a yes and itchy / burn feeling ... I've already suffered from gynecomastia and had it removed in 2015 and the right breast so the right breast has no tissue in it and will not be affected but the left one I'm worried about I don't want to go through that again...

Gman86

I started the HCG the end of May ... Like the 29th ..and I noticed the over the course of this week maybe the last three days a bit of a little bit of tenderness and when my shirt brushes against the nipples it's a yes and itchy / burn feeling ... I've already suffered from gynecomastia and had it removed in 2015 and the right breast so the right breast has no tissue in it and will not be affected but the left one I'm worried about I don't want to go through that again...

When I was on HCG monotherapy, I had issues with breast tenderness, and itchy nipples. I eventually started to form a tiny ball under my left nipple. I upped my ai dose, and luckily it went away. So I know for a fact, that if you address it quick enough, an ai can resolve it. I think once it forms and hardens, and really sets in there, an ai will most likely be ineffective.

While on TRT now, I’ve had a day or two where my nipples will be slightly sensitive, and I’ll think that maybe I’m going to have an issue, but then it goes away. So I know the differences between what it feels like when gynecomastia is starting to form, and just some transient nipple sensitivity/ itchiness form fluctuating hormone levels. Sounds to me that yours is more along the lines of gynecomastia starting to form. So I would try a small dose of ai, and see if that helps things. As far as dose, I would start very small. 1/8 of a tablet EOD at most to start. And just titrate up until symptoms improve. I think it’s early enough to where an ai should hopefully be pretty effective. Especially if no lumps or anything have formed.

800 is on the high(er) end you can cut that back to 500 total or go lower than that if you want to. Its worth mentioning that aside from your previous experience with Gyno that in TRT some transient nipple issues are quite common, like an itch or some sensitivity. Tissue growth or discharge is not normal.

keithc2485

O boy... I can't go thew gynecomastia again .. .. I'm going to doctor on the 19th of August (week from Monday ):and getting my blood taken this Tuesday ....

Today is my testosterone shot day and tomorrow would be my HCG day...

I am a day late this week from my last injections which would have been on Friday for testosterone and today for HCG but I was away and didn't expect to be gone so long.

But I'm just going to go back into the normal schedule next week, always testosterone Monday and Friday HCG Tuesday and Saturday, but I don't know if I should cut back on the HCG instead of doing the 400 two times a week maybe go down a bit..

I am not using it for fertility reasons I am using it for atrophy and testicular size so being fertile doesn't matter to me. So I want to take the absolute smallest dose to just maintain having my testicles not go back into atrophy..

Also I have no clue on days in between blood work with HCG I know with testosterone it supposed to be on your 12 day which is a little out of sync this week but I need my lab work done so I can see my estradiol level and my hemoglobin and my hematocrit because that's what we're watching because it was rising a bit...
I
And sorry I didn't respond to your answer sooner for some reason Excel mail stop sending me email alerts mine responded but thank you so much for the response and any other feedback from this post would be helpful

Vince

Super Moderator
I just wondered why you added in HCG? Some members can't tolerate HCG. You may be one of them and shouldn't be using it. There's nothing wrong with starting with a very low dose, like 100 mg twice a week and see how that goes.

keithc2485

Vince I added it because, my testicles went into severe testicular atrophy they literally shrunk up and sucked up inside my body...

So I started using HCG in conjunction with my trt due to severe testicular atrophy. I do not care about being fertile I do not want children so like I said above I want to take the lowest dose possible.

Others on here have advised to go lower as even 200 to 250 a week ... So I may try that ..

What's ur opinion on a super low dose such as that Vince(Moderator)

Mr S

Vince I added it because, my testicles went into severe testicular atrophy they literally shrunk up and sucked up inside my body...

So I started using HCG in conjunction with my trt due to severe testicular atrophy. I do not care about being fertile I do not want children so like I said above I want to take the lowest dose possible.

Others on here have advised to go lower as even 200 to 250 a week ... So I may try that ..

When I started TRT my doctor warned me that I could develop breast sensitivity. Two months later he saw me again, ran bloods and asked me if any sensitivity had developed in my breasts. I wasn’t on HCG either time. Exogenous testosterone alone could be the cause.

Pringle

I started HCG about 6 months into my switch from pellets to injections. I started at 500iu 2x week. It did solve the atrophy issues, but caused my E2 to spike with some of the symptoms you mention. Over the past couple of years I have tried various HCG dosages in pursuit to find the minimum for ME to keep the atrophy at bay. I went as low as 100iu 2x week, tried 100iu daily, 250iu 3x week....you name it, I probably tried it. I found my happy spot at 250iu 2x week. No atrophy and minimal E2 sides. I adjusted dosage, run it for about 4-6 weeks then run labs and evaluated results. Took a little while, but finally found a tolerable spot. Never liked the idea of self imposed organ failure, so I will continue to use HCG.

Gman86

I started HCG about 6 months into my switch from pellets to injections. I started at 500iu 2x week. It did solve the atrophy issues, but caused my E2 to spike with some of the symptoms you mention. Over the past couple of years I have tried various HCG dosages in pursuit to find the minimum for ME to keep the atrophy at bay. I went as low as 100iu 2x week, tried 100iu daily, 250iu 3x week....you name it, I probably tried it. I found my happy spot at 250iu 2x week. No atrophy and minimal E2 sides. I adjusted dosage, run it for about 4-6 weeks then run labs and evaluated results. Took a little while, but finally found a tolerable spot. Never liked the idea of self imposed organ failure, so I will continue to use HCG.

Said it before, but LOVE when guys experiment like this. I’m eventually going to add in HCG again at some point, and have thought a lot about an optimal dose. I’ve theorized that around 500iu/ week might be the sweet spot. I’m going to start low, and titrate up as needed. Everyone’s different, of course, but nice to know after all your experimenting you landed on the same dose I figured I might end up using. Thanks again for taking the time to experiment on yourself, and thanks for documenting it all and posting your results. Really appreciate it.

keithc2485

I started HCG about 6 months into my switch from pellets to injections..

thank u for that info man. I am back to doing 200iu 2x a week this coming week. bc that was where i didnt have many side effects if any at all.....

SO it seems to me that we all are around the 400-500iu mark per week to keep side effects at bay yet keep the atrophy away....

I get a lot of back lash for taking such a small dose like im wasting my time... but when i went up to 800iu a week which is why i posted this I really didnt like how i was feeling ...

still waiting for the labs to come back from the last 6 weeks of 800iu a week and curious how high my e 2 went ....

QUESTION: do u think since i lowered it back to 200iu 2x a week the side effects will subside? I reallly dont want to take the AI .... as those side effects scare me..

I know most guys on hCG end up taking it ... but i know some that dont.. I hope I can get around it , or at least take a tiny tiny dose ....

keithc2485

When I started TRT my doctor warned me that I could develop breast sensitivity. Two months later he saw me again, ran bloods and asked me if any sensitivity had developed in my breasts. I wasn’t on HCG either time. Exogenous testosterone alone could be the cause.

I never in these almost 3 years now had ever any breast side effects or E2 sides from just the Testosterone tho... so it was only after starting the HCG

Gman86

I never in these almost 3 years now had ever any breast side effects or E2 sides from just the Testosterone tho... so it was only after starting the HCG

Same here. My E2 has been more than double the highest I ever saw while on HCG, yet I haven’t even had more than slight nipple sensitivity for less than a day on testosterone alone. But on HCG, with half the level of E2, I’ve experienced extreme nipple sensitivity and itchiness, to the point where I would scratch my nipples until they bleed sometimes. There’s was months where I had to put tape over them so my shirt wouldn’t touch them. I eventually started to even form a small lump under my left nipple. Again, this was while I was on HCG mono, 2000iu’s/ week. I’ve never experienced any nipple issues while on T alone. My theory is, it was a prolactin issue more than an E2 issue. Or possibly progesterone. But my gut feeling is that it was more prolactin than anything.

M.J

i have been told HCG for guy below 35 year can do something, but above not much, like me I am 38 I take 500 EOD and nothing ! if anything comes out of it, its minimum.

Pringle

i have been told HCG for guy below 35 year can do something, but above not much, like me I am 38 I take 500 EOD and nothing ! if anything comes out of it, its minimum.

If I was one of the guys that did not have painful atrophy, with T alone, I probably would not take it. I see no other benefits in taking it except it corrects my atrophy and keeps “my boys” cosmetically the same as pre T. While that is not important to some, it is important to me. I see none of the libido effects or well being some speak of either.

Mr S

If I was one of the guys that did not have painful atrophy, with T alone, I probably would not take it. I see no other benefits in taking it except it corrects my atrophy and keeps “my boys” cosmetically the same as pre T. While that is not important to some, it is important to me. I see none of the libido effects or well being some speak of either.
If I may ask you, out of curiosity, I noticed a change in the volume of semen and density of same (thicker). My testicles look fine but I’m not completely pre TRT concerning volume and density with HCG. Are you completely “normal” on HCG?

M.J

But for sure all those doctors say it preserve fertility, that’s and the cosmetic part makes me take it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me