Brands of HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

1: Yes
2: EDIT: I am trying 4 brands and all of these are in a vial in 5000iu: Fertigyn, Ovidac, Puretrig, ZyHCG
3: There are numerous other threads about ordering hcg from reliable on this forum. A couple points:

-Seems everyone perhaps with one exception likes Corion, but it has been out of stock for a long time. Potency of other brands has been documented on this forum as inconsistent at times.

-I use 5000iu and mix with 2.5ml bac h2o, so concentration is double the strength of typical mixing ratio specified for compounded brands mixed at 1ml/1000. I just draw half the amount of fluid into the syringe for equivalent dose. For me dose is 200iu which is 0.1ml in the syringe.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

I received the brands noted in my post above. I am part way through a 5000iu vial of puretrig. Pretty darn close in effect to Corion. N=1

CJtruckman

Hi all im new to the site . Im on HRT for about 7 years and although my levels are good my testicles have decreased size. Ive read about the HCG option here to assist with the HRT. I just talked with my doc and he gave me a RX for HCG but my local pharmacies are outrageously priced in the $600-$700 dollar range! I knew it wouldn't be inexpensive but didnt think that much! I have my paper prescription and wonder if anyone can steer me to a more reasonable priced online option? Advice appreciated! Thanks!

Mr S

“Pregnyl“at Walmart Pharmacy. Also check the GoodRx coupon for a further discount at Walmart. The price on the coupon is what you’ll pay for a 10,000iu vial of Pregnyl which is a brand name (around $108)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me