Brain fog

Buy Lab Tests Online

colinjames11

Brain fog

Been on trt for 8 months. Had my dose increased to 180 a week and recently lowered to 160, not relevant. Started at 100mg and have been trending up to achieve upper range of normal free test.

Have had brain fog for probably 4-5 months, feels like I’m always chronically tired even when sleeping well. Diet is great and so is training.. only time I feel good is while training and rest of day just live in a daze almost. Hard to remember things, hard to focus and read stuff… it sucks.
Never had any issues before trt

Anyone else suffer from this and how did you combat it?

Cheers

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Yup, without labs its like throwing darts in the dark. Something is def off. I'm the same but mind you I'm pre TRT and my levels are crushed big time. Don't make changes till doing a blood test and only then reasses because you will be spinning wheels for years without any real progress. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Bel.

Vtail

Check your thyroid levels. Adding T3 solved the brain fog problem for me. I posted a thread on this some time ago with blood levels, dosages, etc.

colinjames11

I haven’t had any in depth blood work since I started. Everything was in the normal range when I started but can going on trt start to mess with anything ?

Systemlord

Some guys will burn through some vitamins and minerals faster on TRT, especially is already near the bottom of the ranges pre-TRT. Someone on TRT uses more iron stores than someone not on replacement therapy.

My money is on the iron, ferritin.

Last edited:

tropicaldaze1950

Some guys will burn through some vitamins and minerals faster on TRT, especially is already near the bottom of the ranges pre-TRT. Someone on TRT uses more iron stores than someone not on replacement therapy.

My money is on the iron, ferritin.
Same issue of brain fog, fatigue, low energy. Been on 100 mg Test E, IM, weekly, one injection. Take T3 & T4 at night. Improves sleep but still not feeling refreshed. Below, my Iron, TIBC & Ferritin panel from last summer.

Iron Total: 132 mcg/dL
Iron Binding Capacity: 344 mcg/dL
%Saturation: 38
Ferritin: 72 ng/mL

Based on what I've read, I don't believe I'm in need of iron supplementation. I had a friend with a family history of fatal heart attacks. He had a backround in science and understood nutrition. On top of a meat heavy diet, he took a daily iron supplement. He died of a heart attack at 59. It's one supplement that I don't believe I should experiment with unless there's a need or reason to believe it could improve my health.

Charliebizz

Brain fog

Been on trt for 8 months. Had my dose increased to 180 a week and recently lowered to 160, not relevant. Started at 100mg and have been trending up to achieve upper range of normal free test.

Have had brain fog for probably 4-5 months, feels like I’m always chronically tired even when sleeping well. Diet is great and so is training.. only time I feel good is while training and rest of day just live in a daze almost. Hard to remember things, hard to focus and read stuff… it sucks.
Never had any issues before trt

Anyone else suffer from this and how did you combat it?

Cheers
if you didn’t have issues before trt why did you start ?

Gman86

Same issue of brain fog, fatigue, low energy. Been on 100 mg Test E, IM, weekly, one injection. Take T3 & T4 at night. Improves sleep but still not feeling refreshed. Below, my Iron, TIBC & Ferritin panel from last summer.

Iron Total: 132 mcg/dL
Iron Binding Capacity: 344 mcg/dL
%Saturation: 38
Ferritin: 72 ng/mL

Based on what I've read, I don't believe I'm in need of iron supplementation. I had a friend with a family history of fatal heart attacks. He had a backround in science and understood nutrition. On top of a meat heavy diet, he took a daily iron supplement. He died of a heart attack at 59. It's one supplement that I don't believe I should experiment with unless there's a need or reason to believe it could improve my health.
You absolutely don’t need to supplement with iron. Obv everything in the body works around the balance system, but checkout morley robbins work on iron. He believes iron overload is one of the main causes of most chronic diseases. But again, it’s all about balance. U 100% don’t need to supplement with iron tho, I can guarantee u that

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me