BPC-157/TB-500 Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nujace

BPC 157
5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury So for a 200lb man it is 2.4mcg/lb x 200 = 480mcg/d or just 500mcg to be safe.
Thank you. So just to be clear before I pin tonight:
-5mg TB500 2 x week subQ
-.5mg Bpc157 daily (site specific or subQ)

that look right?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

What's your preferred approach for micro-dosing? Inject at multiple locations around the injury at the same time or inject at the injury multiple times a day?
Lets say the injury is about a square inch. I would inject at the 4 corners. If the dose is 600mcg, i would inject 150mcg in each area. I also use 1 ml of BW to reconstitute a 5mg, vial of BPC 157. So each line on the syringe (1ml/100 lines) is 50mcg. 10 lines would be equal to the 600mg dose and 3 lines would equal 150mcg which I would inject in each corner. So it is not very much liquid.

Trentm

Due to a nagging knee injury, I am about to treat myself with a BPC-157/TB-500 blend (5mg/5mg).
Would anyone know the dosing regiment for this combination?
Provide links if you have them.
Hey I have just purchased the same blend, what was the dosage you ran?

You guys like to complicate this stuff up. Don't forget there are no human studies on dosing. I like doing 1mg of each per day with BPC-157 split up as many times as I can handle which is usually three times since it only has a 4 hour half life or something like that. Can't say I was impressed with them. Went through 30mg of each for bad shoulders.

mikeb29

You guys like to complicate this stuff up. Don't forget there are no human studies on dosing. I like doing 1mg of each per day with BPC-157 split up as many times as I can handle which is usually three times since it only has a 4 hour half life or something like that. Can't say I was impressed with them. Went through 30mg of each for bad shoulders.

You weren't impressed but you went through 30mg of it?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
TB500 - better for tendonitis
Recommended dose: Make sure you reconstitute with only 1mg of BW
* 6-10mg per week (0.84459mg/kg) or 850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks
2mg per week or 285mcg/d for 2-6 months

BPC 157 - more for injuries in muscles or tendons
*5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury (2.4mcg/lb)

All dosing is daily
Hey Bigtex

So, you really had good results with this combo? Is the company Peptide Science any good? Thank you

BigTex

Yes, this stuff works well. I used mostly BPC 157 since I have had quite a few injuries. I have healed up 3rd degree pec tears in two weeks and right back to 100%. Peptide Science is a good place

robegu

I have some nagging shoulder issues that I would like to heal if I can get some legit TB-500 BCP-157.
I believe we are not supposed to quote specific sources, but I have used peptide sciences for years. They are considered the Cadilac of the industry. You will need to get some bacteriostatic water to reconstitute and some insulin needles. In my experience the oral formulations do not work as well. inject yourself by pinching the area closest to the pain you can get to. I use 5-10 dosages per ampule. Inject daily, depending on injury you will need 2 or 3 ampules,

robegu

I have tried TB-500/BPC-157 in the past and felt nothing so I suspect I may have gotten saline instead of the real deal. Do you mind sharing your source?
The unfortunate reality is that peptides are not "policed" Stick the most reliable sources. I personally have used peptide sciences for many years and no bad experience. You will find cheaper sources but you are taking a huge risk on quality. I hear that canlabs is also very reliable but I have not tried them

mcs

I have done independent purity analysis of Peptide Sciences peptides including BPC-157 and all have come out at least 99% pure. I was formally skeptical about using any non-pharma-grade research peptides. Although I have not used nor tested other purveyors, Limitless Nootropics is one of the other ones that I've seen independent testing done with similar results as PS. I would hesitate to trust any other sources at this point.

I would not use the blend in this case since I want to adjust the dose of each and maybe only use one for a while and not the other. Doing a blend restricts you.

Forty2

I have done tons of research on doing both and used both frequently to quickly hear muscle injuries and tendonitis. Here is the dosing protocol I would recommend:

TB500 - better for tendonitis

6-10mg per week (0.84459mg/kg) or 850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks
2mg per week or 285mcg/d for 2-6 months
*Does not have to be injected into the injury

BPC 157 - more for injuries in muscles or tendons

5.4mcg/kg for 2-4 weeks depending on the severity of the injury (2.4mcg/lb)
*Does not have to be injected into the injury
So which peptide is best for cartilage injury?

BigTex

So which peptide is best for cartilage injury?
I am strictly going by this study which seems to be the only one available. While the sample size is small and it was more of an observational study. Seems the combination of the two or BPC 157 is very effective. y the way, TB4 is the natural form found in humans. TB 500 is the synthetic version of TB4.

Results • Of the 16 patients, 12 had received only BPC 157 as an intra-articular injection. In this group, 11 of the 12 patients (91.6%) had significant improvement in knee pain, whereas 1 patient (8.3 %) had no improvement. The other 4 patients received a combination of 2 peptide injections of BPC 157 and TB4. Of the patients who received both peptides, 75% showed significant improvement, but 25% had no relief of their knee pain. Overall, 14 of 16 patients (87.5%) had relief of their knee pain when BPC 157 or a combination of BPC 157 and TB4 was used.
The dose of BPC 157 was 2 cc or 4 mg (2000 mcg/ml). The dose of BPC 157 with TB4 varied from a low dose of BPC157 of 2 mg (1 cc) and 3 mg (1 cc) of TB4 to a high dose of BPC 157 of 4 mg (2cc) combined with 6 mg (2cc) of TB4.

I am using both BPC 157 and TB 500 (2mg TB 500/1mg BPC 157). Plus I added 4iu of hGH. After 4 weeks of treatment I am definitely seeing some improvement in the pain level in the osteoarthritis in the shoulders and knee.

(2.0 TB-500 2 x WK for approximately 4-6 weeks. After 1-2 times month. I am also using 1000mg of BPC 157 every day and 4iu hGH 1 x WK in the shoulder and knee.)
25 G 1.5-inch needle was inserted into the knee via the medial tibia plateau area and 2 cc of BPC 157 was injected into the knee joint. Injections of BPC 157 with TB4 ranged from 1 cc of BPC157 plus 1 cc of TB4 to 2 cc of BPC 157 plus 2 cc of TB4.
Procedure
The peptides were created via solid phase peptide synthesis and compounded by Tailor Made Compounding in Nicholasville, Kentucky. BPC157 was compounded at 2000 mcg/ml concentration and TB4 at 3000 mcg/ml concentration. Both were buffered with sodium phosphate buffer and benzyl alcohol for sterility and stability.

BPC.JPG

TB500.JPG

Attachments

• TB500 BPC 157.pdf
    183.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

BigTex

I have use quite a lot of it. This is one of the peptides I used to recover from quadricep reattachment surgery. I actually used the PEG MGF since it has a longer half life. Use it like other peptides about 100mcg. Since I used for a post surgical treatment I injected in microdoses close to the repair..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me