BPC 157 and TB 500? Legit pharmacies ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Very curious to try both for nagging injuries, but don’t like that it seems the only sources are “chemical research” companies set up to cater to our crowd and to make money. If I’m gonna inject something I want to know it’s legit, clean and no additives that might cause issues. A bathroom or garage chemistry set doesn’t appeal to me. Are any real pharmacies selling these things?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
APS seems to have oral versions of BPC-157—capsules, troches, tablets. I don't know how effective these would be compared to injections.

Guided_by_Voices

Dr Seeds oral BPC is an option. For injectables Peptide Sciences is a reputable source, and if you have a prescription and a lot more money, Tailor Made in KY is the source. Applying a bit of perspective, I would take product from the other companies, who I believe are all reselling China-sourced product long before I would take "legit" statins or, specifically to injuries, "legit" cortisone shots or any form of surgery, or other high-risk low-reward drugs/procedures. The only issues I have heard of with the China product is it being under-dosed in some cases such as MT II, although in fairness, that could be the reseller's doing. HGH had some issues but that is a more complicated product. I have had a number of nagging injuries heal completely while using BPC/TB 500, as well as some other things like DMSO, however since I can't run a controlled trial on myself, I don't know how much they contributed. You can see a guide to the basics of joint injuries here:

Fixes for Joint Issues: A list of Some Basics

I could get a script easy from one of my docs im pretty sure. But my gosh I called Titan Medical Center and they said the special was $500 for 15mg of BPC and 15mg of TB. Otherwise $300 each for 15mg. Whoa. Plus their consult fee.

So you’re saying you had results from peptide sciences and trust they are a descent source? Depending on forums people claim all kinds of places are legit but of course we want wherever we get it from to be good stuff.

Man I did DMSO 25 years ago in college football!! Androstenedione too in powder form from Patrick Arnold before it was ever sold as a supplement hah.

Dr Seeds oral BPC is an option. For injectables Peptide Sciences is a reputable source, and if you have a prescription and a lot more money, Tailor Made in KY is the source. Applying a bit of perspective, I would take product from the other companies, who I believe are all reselling China-sourced product long before I would take "legit" statins or, specifically to injuries, "legit" cortisone shots or any form of surgery, or other high-risk low-reward drugs/procedures. The only issues I have heard of with the China product is it being under-dosed in some cases such as MT II, although in fairness, that could be the reseller's doing. HGH had some issues but that is a more complicated product. I have had a number of nagging injuries heal completely while using BPC/TB 500, as well as some other things like DMSO, however since I can't run a controlled trial on myself, I don't know how much they contributed. You can see a guide to the basics of joint injuries here:

Fixes for Joint Issues: A list of Some Basics

I have been using Dr. Seeds BPC and it seems to be helping a bit. I am only on week two, and they say that it should kick in 3 to 4 weeks in. I have also tried his other stuff, which he calls chill pill. It also seems to be very effective.

Thanks. His stuff is expensive and the BPC isn’t even BPC, he just uses that name because it has “similar results” so it sort of gives me the red flag of marketing hype for the sake of profit. Not saying it doesn’t work but I don’t like those kinds of tactics.

Thanks. His stuff is expensive and the BPC isn’t even BPC, he just uses that name because it has “similar results” so it sort of gives me the red flag of marketing hype for the sake of profit. Not saying it doesn’t work but I don’t like those kinds of tactics.

I heard on Superhuman Radio Dr Seeds said this is more than BPC 157. The way I understood it was that BPC 157 is not the entire peptide and BPC, because it is oral and not injected, is better suited for oral ingesting. It’s less expensive that CBD is.

I’d have to look into it and have others verify it’s that legit other than the guy selling it. Not saying he isn’t squared away, ive just never looked into his supplements

I’d have to look into it and have others verify it’s that legit other than the guy selling it. Not saying he isn’t squared away, ive just never looked into his supplements

I’ll know in a few weeks for sure. The ChillPill definitely works, and within an hour or so. You also may want to listen to the Superhuman Radio podcast #2392 where Carl Lanore interviews Dr Seeds. At least the guy shows his face when hawking his products, unlike some of the websites where I have bought peptides. Lanore has a lot of podcasts about peptides, doing episodes he calls Pep Talks. Check them out.

Guided_by_Voices

My understanding is that BPC is far larger than what can be delivered transdermally (which is around 500 daltons, AFAIK) so unless Age Force has explained how they get around that problem, I would doubt it is valid. They also claimed to have HGH patches with no explanation of how that could be absorbed or how they got around the legality issues so I don't consider them a credible operation. Perhaps they break the BPC up into smaller components or something similar to the concept of HGH fragments, but in that case they need to say so.

DragonBits

My understanding is that BPC is far larger than what can be delivered transdermally (which is around 500 daltons, AFAIK) so unless Age Force has explained how they get around that problem, I would doubt it is valid. They also claimed to have HGH patches with no explanation of how that could be absorbed or how they got around the legality issues so I don't consider them a credible operation. Perhaps they break the BPC up into smaller components or something similar to the concept of HGH fragments, but in that case they need to say so.

thanks, one of those things I was wondering about.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me