BPC 157 and/or TB500

Buy Lab Tests Online

Auggie68

Has anyone had good results for injury with this? I have bicep tendinits and a slight rotator tear. Dosage and good place to get it would be much appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

Just started BPC 4 days ago into my lower back, old injury on left side. 500mcg each morning until I’m pain free (or 30 days when I run out lol). I planned on keeping a log here but spaced it. I got mine from my TRT clinic.

edit: I should add today I felt a little easier getting in and out of my car. Probably just placebo, but still

thirdstone

I've had good results with BPC-157 for a tendon injury. A few years ago I had pain in my right shoulder that was getting worse and worse over 6 or so months. I went to an orthopedic doctor and he told me that it was the tendons in my rotator cuff. He said as we age (I was about 46 at the time) we get little tears in the tendons in the rotator cuff muscles at the shoulder joint because of abrasion within the joint and there's not much we can do about it. He sent me to a physical therapist who prescribed the standard rotator cuff exercises. I lift weights regularly so those weren't doing much more. Then I tried BPC-157 and within about 3 weeks of starting it I was completely pain free.

I'm 50 now, and the pain came back maybe 4-5 months ago and started slowly getting worse again. This time I didn't bother with rotator cuff exercises and just got the BPC. I actually have one shot left tonight and I am again pain free at this point. I'm thinking I might run a second course this time though just to get the best chance of thoroughly healing and repairing those tendons.

BPC is very specific to tendon repair, so it sounds like it's worth a try for you, Auggie68.

My HRT doctor sends mine to me, I don't know where else to get it unless you live near Charlotte or Charleston. My orthopedic doctor had never heard of it.

My dosage is 0.5 MG per day for 40 days. It's best to inject subQ as close to the injury as possible. It will spread throughout your body and you'll have some level systemically, but supposedly the concentration will be higher near where you inject. I would pick either your elbow or your shoulder and inject there for one course, then maybe do a second course injecting near the other spot.

swoops36

Just started BPC 4 days ago into my lower back, old injury on left side. 500mcg each morning until I’m pain free (or 30 days when I run out lol). I planned on keeping a log here but spaced it. I got mine from my TRT clinic.

edit: I should add today I felt a little easier getting in and out of my car. Probably just placebo, but still
I’ll update this, after 8 shots my back is pain free. Started on my left shoulder, similar injury as mentioned above, always ‘popped’ when I did presses or rotated my arms. 4 days in and it’s already moving easier. This stuff is amazing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me