BPC 157 - amazing healing results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

sammmy

Try MSM oral (3-6 grams/day) and topical (Now has an MSM cream). It is anti-inflammatory and there are studies it helps with arthritis/tendinitis.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gaz7718

I’m 7 weeks post op of complete tear of pec major from humerus bone. I added Rejuven tablets that have 500mcg of BPC 157 and 150mg of cissus. I’ve tried BPC 157 injections a few times for elbow and knee joint pain but never felt it made any difference. However on the surgery rehab I decided the tablets were a cost effective method to add BPC 157 without costing a fortune and can run with this option for a few months. Also taking a joint complex containing cissus 930mg, glucosamine 1000mg, chondrotin 750mg, MSM 750mg and hyaluronic acid 100mg. I can say if any of this helps, but I can say that I have been training all muscle groups of the upper body apart from chest and any overhead work from week 4, albeit light weights and high reps and have good range of motion in the chest shoulder, so circa 6 weeks plus ahead of the normal recovery protocol for this type of surgical repair, so I remain cautiously overjoyed with rehab to date and suffering pretty minimal loss of muscle in the 9 weeks since the injury occurred.

JimGainz

I’m posting some concluding comments since it has been two months and I wanted to see if the BPC lead to longer term relieve. It did.

Verdict: amazing anti-inflammatory relief. I went from having constant pain for months to being able to move my arm and lift weights after just days. It still took a few weeks after that to strengthen the muscles to where I could use the arm at 100 percent (note: the Total Gym helped in this aspect more than any other set of exercises). I was good to go in just a few weeks and am back to normal with no issues at all. BPC did not help my arthritic knee but for muscle / ligament injuries it’s the best substance I have ever used.

Gman86

I’m posting some concluding comments since it has been two months and I wanted to see if the BPC lead to longer term relieve. It did.

Verdict: amazing anti-inflammatory relief. I went from having constant pain for months to being able to move my arm and lift weights after just days. It still took a few weeks after that to strengthen the muscles to where I could use the arm at 100 percent (note: the Total Gym helped in this aspect more than any other set of exercises). I was good to go in just a few weeks and am back to normal with no issues at all. BPC did not help my arthritic knee but for muscle / ligament injuries it’s the best substance I have ever used.

Did u use BPC by itself? What dose did u use? What time did u inject it? And where did u inject?

JimGainz

Did u use BPC by itself? What dose did u use? What time did u inject it? And where did u inject?
500 mcgs injected into the rear delt every morning as close to the source of pain as possible. I was also running some low dose anabolics - Nandralone -and of course my TRT- but the relief with BPC was immediate. I’m sure the Nandralone helped gradually as well but without BPC I was unable to do anything with my shoulder (constant pain and limited mobility).

Gman86

500 mcgs injected into the rear delt every morning as close to the source of pain as possible. I was also running some low dose anabolics - Nandralone -and of course my TRT- but the relief with BPC was immediate. I’m sure the Nandralone helped gradually as well but without BPC I was unable to do anything with my shoulder (constant pain and limited mobility).

I’m having some pain around my left elbow during certain movements. It’s either the muscles or ligaments/ tendons around it. Cuz when I press on the soft tissues around it the pain increases, so I don’t think it’s the elbow itself.

Where did u get the BPC from? If u don’t want to say here u can DM if u want

sammmy

How long ago was your last injection of BPC and nandrolone dose?

JimGainz

How long ago was your last injection of BPC and nandrolone dose?
BpC I started sometime in June and ran it for 3 weeks at that dose so I was done mid July for sure. I had started the nandrolone maybe a week or two prior and am still running it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me