Bottomed out and confused

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

My protocol is 60mg twice a week Monday and Thursday. I take my anastrolze on Tuesday ‘.25’.
So Thursday of last week I got my labs done just a quick E and T check. My e2 came back undectable (roche test) and my TT is 1140. Anyways what’s weird is I felt fine pretty much Wednesday - Sunday. Then all of a sudden all of this week I have felt like shit.

My doc told my I need to stop the AI for good (finally) But shouldn’t I being feeling better at this point. My last AI dose was Tuesday of last week. Also it’s odd that it took until Monday for me to start feeling the effects. Does it take awhile to get out from bottoming your E2.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My protocol is 60mg twice a week Monday and Thursday. I take my anastrolze on Tuesday ‘.25’.
So Thursday of last week I got my labs done just a quick E and T check. My e2 came back undectable (roche test) and my TT is 1140. Anyways what’s weird is I felt fine pretty much Wednesday - Sunday. Then all of a sudden all of this week I have felt like shit.

My doc told my I need to stop the AI for good (finally) But shouldn’t I being feeling better at this point. My last AI dose was Tuesday of last week. Also it’s odd that it took until Monday for me to start feeling the effects. Does it take awhile to get out from bottoming your E2.
yes. first day you feel nothing.. after that you feel strong anxiety in body and all other "benefits" of crashed e2 levels

Tman

I crashed my E2 (extreme anxiety- shut me down for 4 days or so) and it took me about 10 days for me to return to normal (low shbg guy).

Why the use of Anastrozole to begin with? If .25mg once per week bottomed you out there was never a need for it to begin with, in most every case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me