boron for SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

I take 2mg per day and I haven't ever seen a difference. If you want to try, consider 10mg/day and give it a shot.

MarcoFL

I just started taking Life Extension Ultra Prostate Formula which contains Boron and other prostate friendly items. My nutrition doctor said it would be good for prostate health as well as lowering my SHBG.

DragonBits

Has anyone been successful in decreasing SHBG level by using boron supplement without TRT?if YES, please give details

Before restating TRT I had tried boron, it seemed to have an effect on FT, E2 and SHBG. Not exactly sure how much I was taking as I mixed up some borax to create a diluted solution of boron, about 7-10 mg.

SHBG went down to 35.9 (down from 42.2) which is the lowest it's ever been measured. Here is the thread about that experience.

Whatever effect boron might have done, it was not enough to increase FT to the level I would need it.

However, I still take boron 6 mg, it seems to have no current effect on SHBG, which was last at 57.2. Whatever effect boron had, it was transitory.

apsjiml

Has anyone been successful in decreasing SHBG level by using boron supplement without TRT?if YES, please give details

So, some of the reasons why a person has elevated shbg you probably already know however a few others you may not know is iron overload - hemochromatosis causes elevated shbg . The other cause is simply having low testosterone. What was your testosterone level? SHBG is a way for the body to hold on to more testosterone. Other causes that others might not have heard of is modern day plastics (phalates)

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince, where do you guys get boron supplement levels from? Very interested in this as I make my own and don't want to over/under supplement. Namaste.
I've never had my boron levels checked. I don't know if there is a lab for that. I supplement with 3 mg of (Now brand) boron twice a day. I've had one bone density test about 10 years ago. It showed I had some bone loss, that's why I started supplementing with boron. I'm having my second bone density test done on June 23rd. It'd be interesting to see the results.

JohnTaylorHK

I've never had my boron levels checked. I don't know if there is a lab for that. I supplement with 3 mg of (Now brand) boron twice a day. I've had one bone density test about 10 years ago. It showed I had some bone loss, that's why I started supplementing with boron. I'm having my second bone density test done on June 23rd. It'd be interesting to see the results.
OK, I estimate I'm getting 10mg per day, a value I chose since upper limit is supposed to be 20mg/day (NHANES III). I have had a marked decrease in aches and pains since starting this, so I guess I'll continue. Namaste.

Vince

Super Moderator
OK, I estimate I'm getting 10mg per day, a value I chose since upper limit is supposed to be 20mg/day (NHANES III). I have had a marked decrease in aches and pains since starting this, so I guess I'll continue. Namaste.
I would agree with you. I think the top limit should be 10 mg of boron daily. I hope it helps with your issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me