Body fat / testosterone aromatized > estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

This is about two somewhat different but related subjects. Basically, perceptions Vs reality.

First, estrogen and body fat.

Low testosterone often causes weight gain and lower estrogen.

Many people believe body fat is a big causes of higher level of aromatization of testosterone to estrogen.

But how big an effect is this? A lot of times I see that xyz has an effect, but it is minor. That minor effect gets blown up (often my marketing) to be a major cause / benefit of whatever.

Second, what is really the basic problem and what is a red herring?

I tend to see a meme that somehow personal responsibility is the major cause of a problem. Many times, I think this is a cop out of the medical community to shift responsibility to the general public and away from spending money / treating a medical problem Chief example for me is levels of testosterone, with many doctors claiming if you only lost weight, got more exercise, change your diet, got more sleep, then testosterones level would rise.

No doubt these things are have a minor effect on testosterone levels, but it isn't major and will not solve the problem of low testosterone.

On estrogen my own experience has been body fat played no role in my level of estrogen. I have been obese, and also close to too lean. Estrogen never varied but was directly related to testosterone levels. the only med that seems

Is there any data about weight low alone causing lower estrogen? Maybe something like does bariatric surgery also cause much lower estrogen in men? Any personal experience with this subject? *The only med that raised my estrogen more than expected was clomid, which is understandable as clomid is directly related to estrogen. )

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLawyer

My own personal experience is that a 30 pound fluctuation in my weight has had no impact on my E2 level (which is on the low end, to go along with my low T). This was measured when I was completely natural and not on either TRT or enclomiphene. What does cause my E2 levels to fluctuate is my T level (higher T level, higher E2).

ivkonst2017

I personally feel the better the higher my e2 is. As I know from the medical literature the higher the body fat is, the body converts to more e2, because it needs more e2 due to its anti-inflamatory and fat-loss properties. Aromatization seems like a self-defending body mechanism. But even with that the effect is minimal, in general terms when you are fat you have a lot of problems that can be solved only by loosing body fat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me