Boca Raton FL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Checkdis

This list provided at this sticky for part 1 and 2 require permissions. They use to be viewable @Nelson Vergel

tropicaldaze1950

Most endos aren't good when it comes to testosterone. Defy is an exception since Dr. Saya's specialty is interventional endocrinology. Better if you can find a urologist, IMO. I'm in Cape Canaveral and my urologist is an hour north in New Smyrna Beach. I have to believe there are a few doctors in Palm Beach County involved in testosterone or hormone therapy. You could always just call every urologist in Boca and ask if he or she does hormone replacement or TRT. The American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine, A4M, is headquartered in Boca.

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys just moved to Boca Raton FL and need a good doctor in network hopefully near my area. Thanks!

Checkdis

Thanks Madman! Originally Dr Rotman was my go to doctor in person. Now this might be a good replacement for my new residency!

Checkdis

Most endos aren't good when it comes to testosterone. Defy is an exception since Dr. Saya's specialty is interventional endocrinology. Better if you can find a urologist, IMO. I'm in Cape Canaveral and my urologist is an hour north in New Smyrna Beach. I have to believe there are a few doctors in Palm Beach County involved in testosterone or hormone therapy. You could always just call every urologist in Boca and ask if he or she does hormone replacement or TRT. The American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine, A4M, is headquartered in Boca.
I only mentioned endocrinology because I had Graves in the past which went into remission. No family history, no autoimmune history related to my thyroid yet when I went through my crash of estrogen I believe it caused it. But it’s just a theory. Plus I still suffer from OAB which should be monitored in my opinion as well.

tropicaldaze1950

I only mentioned endocrinology because I had Graves in the past which went into remission. No family history, no autoimmune history related to my thyroid yet when I went through my crash of estrogen I believe it caused it. But it’s just a theory. Plus I still suffer from OAB which should be monitored in my opinion as well.
Got it. Call the of the doctor @madman provided. He practices in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.

Last edited:

Checkdis

Just want to say, Dr. Justin Dubin is awesome! Down to earth individual, laid back, knows his material; recommend him to anyone in the south FL region.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me