Blue Balls

Buy Lab Tests Online

Starplex

So, the theory says that while on TRT and no HCG your nuts die. Well I've been on TRT for 3 + years now with no HCG. My nuts have shrunk up to almonds. I'm most likely sterile.

So why in the hell can I get a bad case of Blue Balls? I'm not gonna go into details, but I haven't had these in 15 yrs. I'll just say I had an experience today and now the aching is there and just like those teenage years I don't like it. Feels like I've been kicked in the nuts.

So evidently they are still very much alive.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Starplex

Thanks Nelson, but this issue is a little different. I really never had the discomfort from atrophy through out TRT.

I had a so called horny experience today that led to my issue just like the teenage years. Just pointing out that I don't think these babies are dead.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Ah...wow. I have not had one of those since my teen years.

About 30 % of men on TRT can get their wives pregnant, so some guys retain Leydig function somehow.

BigBamBoo

Prior to starting TRT, if I did not get off for two days, by the third day I had the "blue balls ache".
When I started TRT...with HCG and then without HCG...that sensation went away and my loads became very weak and low volume.

At that point I pretty much had no sensation in my nuts. I could have probably taken a kick to the sack and been ok.

Once I stopped TRT, my load volume and force came back and as before....if I don't get off daily or every two days, by the third day I have the "full nuts, blue balls" feeling.

So yes...very strange that after all this time you are again having that sensation. Does the feeling go away if you get off?

Starplex

Prior to starting TRT, if I did not get off for two days, by the third day I had the "blue balls ache".
When I started TRT...with HCG and then without HCG...that sensation went away and my loads became very weak and low volume.

At that point I pretty much had no sensation in my nuts. I could have probably taken a kick to the sack and been ok.

Once I stopped TRT, my load volume and force came back and as before....if I don't get off daily or every two days, by the third day I have the "full nuts, blue balls" feeling.

So yes...very strange that after all this time you are again having that sensation. Does the feeling go away if you get off?

Most likely but bad timing for that right now. So can't say for sure.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you get so horny, why don't you just rub one-off. I really don't understand how any man can get blue balls. It's so easy just to get off.

SilverSurfer

So, the theory says that while on TRT and no HCG your nuts die. Well I've been on TRT for 3 + years now with no HCG. My nuts have shrunk up to almonds. I'm most likely sterile.

So why in the hell can I get a bad case of Blue Balls? I'm not gonna go into details, but I haven't had these in 15 yrs. I'll just say I had an experience today and now the aching is there and just like those teenage years I don't like it. Feels like I've been kicked in the nuts.

So evidently they are still very much alive.

Why would you let your nuts shrink so much? I don’t get it.

Starplex

Well I don't plan on having any more kids and honestly, just didn't really care, since before TRT they were on the bigger side and just got in the way.

So I managed to rub one off and OMG. Shit shot over my shoulder. Couldn't tell u the last time that happened. Fell much needed relief.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me