Blood work with TEST E & HGH

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

Hey guys been a while since I have posted any bloods. The blood work was taken on an off day, no injection given of TRT. I did inject HGH prior to blood work. The protocol I am on has been helping me out a lot. Wanted to share with the community my recent blood work with little complaints. I do have Omitrope on my chart but the costs are too heavy $$ so I resorted elsewhere for sourcing.

Age 32
225LB
6’
BP 120/80/65

Medication:
Empower (prescribed) Test. Enanthate 200mg 5mL*; dosed at .12mL three times a week (M,W,F).

Naps Grey Tops HGH 12iu vial; dosed at daily 4iu broken into 2iu twice a day (A.M. & post workout) no breaks, for a year.

Supplements:
Choline/Inositol 500mg/500mg
D3 1000iu
Kyolic I09 Garlic Extract
25mg Zinc
BCAA’s

Exercise:
Daily Boxing 2 hour, warm up with Jump rope 30 mins then move over to the heavy bag. I have been adding those conditioning classes for the hell of it a couple times a week.

Diet:
Just keeping my calories restricted under 5000, eating clean with 3 meals a day. Nothing unusual I’d think here. Minimizing the amount of sugar intake a little due to the growth.

Dry knees, arthritis feeling in a sense; comes and goes. Sleep is not the best but I get by. Occasionally light headed maybe due to anxiety; to add I have brain fog which goes hand in hand. Sex life is great I have had zero complaints there, libido is high, and no ED issues at all. Lots of energy and workouts are completed without issues. Acne is near to none on my face, but I do occasionally see a few on my scalp. I haven’t really seen much weight loss but maintained 225LB, if anything I gained a few pounds.

I guess why I am posting is to see if maybe adding a bit of Nandrolone to my protocol would help with the knee pain? To me if it ain’t broke don’t fix but is there any draw backs to adding this compound from Defy? My mother has borderline Anemia and in the past my blood work has shown similar ranges. I also did a 23andMe which said I had the trait for it as well.

I also saw my SHBG was a little low and E2 Sen is a bit high.

Attachments

• 992DF5D7-E220-485A-81AF-F9E8B0263B83.jpeg
    992DF5D7-E220-485A-81AF-F9E8B0263B83.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 200
  • 7851169E-9D3A-440A-A121-2FA072F0479A.jpeg
    7851169E-9D3A-440A-A121-2FA072F0479A.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 185
  • CEEFF420-AFD4-456B-AEA7-6DFF991EA2D3.jpeg
    CEEFF420-AFD4-456B-AEA7-6DFF991EA2D3.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 184
  • F6C19E8B-C6C9-4CE7-A795-8795FFF3DDFA.jpeg
    F6C19E8B-C6C9-4CE7-A795-8795FFF3DDFA.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Nandrolone seems to be a gamble. Some guys really like it, but for others it's a nightmare. A tiny 1 mg per day dose of NPP was enough to blow up my protocol, with loss of libido and diminished sexual function. That puts me squarely in the camp of "if it ain’t broke don’t fix it".

You might try palmitoylethanolamide for the knee pain. It takes some weeks to work, but does seem to help many people and is relatively safe.

Checkdis

Nandrolone seems to be a gamble. Some guys really like it, but for others it's a nightmare. A tiny 1 mg per day dose of NPP was enough to blow up my protocol, with loss of libido and diminished sexual function. That puts me squarely in the camp of "if it ain’t broke don’t fix it".

You might try palmitoylethanolamide for the knee pain. It takes some weeks to work, but does seem to help many people and is relatively safe.
i agree 100%, I may stay far away from it. It also could be a precursor of the HGH, I did see somewhere HGH can cause knee pain.

Is there a specific brand worth trying when taking Palmitoylethanolamide? I know supplements can be a hit or miss depending the quality and source of the product.

DS3

Hey guys been a while since I have posted any bloods. The blood work was taken on an off day, no injection given of TRT. I did inject HGH prior to blood work. The protocol I am on has been helping me out a lot. Wanted to share with the community my recent blood work with little complaints. I do have Omitrope on my chart but the costs are too heavy $$ so I resorted elsewhere for sourcing.

Age 32
225LB
6’
BP 120/80/65

Medication:
Empower (prescribed) Test. Enanthate 200mg 10mL vial; dosed at .12mL three times a week (M,W,F).

Naps Grey Tops HGH 12iu vial; dosed at daily 4iu broken into 2iu twice a day (A.M. & post workout) no breaks, for a year.

Supplements:
Choline/Inositol 500mg/500mg
D3 1000iu
Kyolic I09 Garlic Extract
25mg Zinc
BCAA’s

Exercise:
Daily Boxing 2 hour, warm up with Jump rope 30 mins then move over to the heavy bag. I have been adding those conditioning classes for the hell of it a couple times a week.

Diet:
Just keeping my calories restricted under 5000, eating clean with 3 meals a day. Nothing unusual I’d think here. Minimizing the amount of sugar intake a little due to the growth.

Dry knees, arthritis feeling in a sense; comes and goes. Sleep is not the best but I get by. Occasionally light headed maybe due to anxiety; to add I have brain fog which goes hand in hand. Sex life is great I have had zero complaints there, libido is high, and no ED issues at all. Lots of energy and workouts are completed without issues. Acne is near to none on my face, but I do occasionally see a few on my scalp. I haven’t really seen much weight loss but maintained 225LB, if anything I gained a few pounds.

I guess why I am posting is to see if maybe adding a bit of Nandrolone to my protocol would help with the knee pain? To me if it ain’t broke don’t fix but is there any draw backs to adding this compound from Defy? My mother has borderline Anemia and in the past my blood work has shown similar ranges. I also did a 23andMe which said I had the trait for it as well.

I also saw my SHBG was a little low and E2 Sen is a bit high.
Make sure to monitor your A1C and glucose levels with that much HGH. If they continue to creep into prediabetic territory you may need to think about moving to a more therapeutic dose. I was taking 2 IU of Norditropin daily and had to reduce to 1.5 for that reason.

Even though brand name HGH is more expensive, the costs may balance when you think about the actual amount you are having to take to achieve and IGF of 450. Before my last am bloodwork I took 0.75 IU of Norditropin and achieved an IGF-1 of 350, not far from where 2 IU put you. 1 IU would have been more on par with your 450 yet half the dose. Granted, UGL GH is less than half the cost. But something to think about nonetheless.

You would get more benefit in terms of muscle or as some on here like to say, body composition changes, from taking 2 IU of HGH and 150-200 mg of T than your current dosage.

@Cataceous said it all about nandrolone. It’s a hit or miss. Some guys have great metal and physical effects from it. Others, myself included, feel dreadful on it.

Checkdis

Agreed, I am adjusting my UGL HGH assuming it is not as potent and stable (preservatives and storage conditions) as the name brands. I just wish insurance would cover the medication or that it becomes more affordable which I do not see happening anytime soon.

Yea I am going to mention Nandrolone to Saya next time I talk to him but may put it on the back burner if I still struggle with knee pains. It’s strange even laying down in the mornings upon waking up I will feel it the most, or seated while working on my computer.

Thank you for the input!

To add these are by far my best labs I have had in 5 years. I have literally cut my ALT levels in half which is amazing.

DS3

Agreed, I am adjusting my UGL HGH assuming it is not as potent and stable (preservatives and storage conditions) as the name brands. I just wish insurance would cover the medication or that it becomes more affordable which I do not see happening anytime soon.

Yea I am going to mention Nandrolone to Saya next time I talk to him but may put it on the back burner if I still struggle with knee pains. It’s strange even laying down in the mornings upon waking up I will feel it the most, or seated while working on my computer.

Thank you for the input!

To add these are by far my best labs I have had in 5 years. I have literally cut my ALT levels in half which is amazing.
Dream body clinic in Puerto Vallarta has a fly-in fly-out service where you fly in to buy HGH after conducting labs with the doctor, and fly out with 50 week’s worth of HGH from the medical center. That is where I get mine from because I refuse to pay what it costs in the US.

Checkdis

Dream body clinic in Puerto Vallarta has a fly-in fly-out service where you fly in to buy HGH after conducting labs with the doctor, and fly out with 50 week’s worth of HGH from the medical center. That is where I get mine from because I refuse to pay what it costs in the US.
If I continue my gh therapy I may actually choose this route. It is a peace of mind knowing the grade of gh is authentic.

One question I had regarding gh is I have noticed more moles/birth marks one my body then I use to have. I have photos when I was on the beach a year ago to today, and you can see several more in areas. I wasn’t able to find too much on the web regarding this so I am reaching out to gh users if they have experienced this?

DS3

If I continue my gh therapy I may actually choose this route. It is a peace of mind knowing the grade of gh is authentic.

One question I had regarding gh is I have noticed more moles/birth marks one my body then I use to have. I have photos when I was on the beach a year ago to today, and you can see several more in areas. I wasn’t able to find too much on the web regarding this so I am reaching out to gh users if they have experienced this?
In excess, GH will create unnatural rates of cellular division, which would apply to all cells including skin cells. One could see the logic that if skin cells are dividing at a rapid pace, moles would be included and overtime you would have more moles. There is no problem with this as long as you monitor them.

Checkdis

In excess, GH will create unnatural rates of cellular division, which would apply to all cells including skin cells. One could see the logic that if skin cells are dividing at a rapid pace, moles would be included and overtime you would have more moles. There is no problem with this as long as you monitor them.
That’s what I could find with the limited stuff on google lol. But I agree I am monitoring them, just the last time I was on a growth therapy I didn’t notice any new moles so I figured I’d bring it up. Then again I was not really paying close attention.

Checkdis

Correct, if you google Testosterone Enanthate it’s literally the first photo by Empower.

So yes correction, they are technically 2x 5mL vials but the box I receive is 10mL total.

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Is there a specific brand worth trying when taking Palmitoylethanolamide? ...
I started with the Life Extension brand. If you end up using it long-term and don't mind messing with the raw powder then the Harvest Naturals brand is less expensive and seems to be just as effective.

Gman86

Correct, if you google Testosterone Enanthate it’s literally the first photo by Empower.

So yes correction, they are technically 2x 5mL vials but the box I receive is 10mL total.

Was jc. I’m currently using enanthate, and in my state I can get a 10ml vial sent to me if a specific brand doesn’t make a 5ml version. If not, I have to order 5ml at a time, which isn’t too bad, just costs me more on shipping. Was jw if there was a 10ml vial of enanthate that u were actually receiving. But makes sense that ur getting two 5ml vials at a time. Didn’t think there was any 10ml vial enanthate options

johann

Im going there at the end of the month, are you happy with them?

DS3

So 1.5iu’s per day total?
Correct. I’ve done 1.5 to 2 IUs at one point in time rather than split dosing and it feels very unnaturally high. 0.75 IU gets my IGF-1 to 350. If I take a smaller dosage (smaller than 2 IU) one time per day, I start feeling like I have low IGF-1 by mid-day so I prefer the split dosing protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me