Blood work post 12 weeks TRT: NEED INPUT

Buy Lab Tests Online

DomPerryOn

Hello,

I just received m 12 week labs. Ill post the initials along with the current with ranges. My protocol is below...

.32ml/200mL cyp 2x/week (wed/sat) 128mg total
1 click cream to scrotum 3x week (mon/wed/fri)
400iu HCG 3x week (sun/tues/thurs)

Blood work was done in the am on a Wednesday prior to cream/inj.

Total test: 647/963 (265-916)
Free test: 16.7/40.25 (5-21)
SHGB: 37.8/27.4 (16.5-55.9)
Prolactin: 17.8/26.2 (4-15.2)
Estradiol: 24.9/55.1 (8-35)
DHT: 51/102 (30-85)
LH: 6.9 (not seeing LH on second labs)
Hemoglobin: 15.5/15.7 (13-17.7)
Hematocrit: 45.9/46.4 (37.5-51)
PSA: 0.5/.8 (0-4)

What Ive experienced in the past 12 weeks...

pros:
put back on some weight (~12lbs)
More motivation in the gym
Less sleepy during the day

cons:
I seem to wake up at 2am and cant fall back asleep
Lately Ive been experienced sweaty armpits even though I am cold/not active

Other than that I havent noticed much else. I was expecting to feel much better but the fact a few of the values are way off I feel would most likely be the cause. I would be interested to hear what some of those with experience think. Weirdly enough I havent experienced the sides of high estrogen so Im scratching my head on this. Also I am working with a highly recognized online Doctor/facility.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

I just received m 12 week labs. Ill post the initials along with the current with ranges. My protocol is below...

.32ml/200mL cyp 2x/week (wed/sat) 128mg total
1 click cream to scrotum 3x week (mon/wed/fri)
400iu HCG 3x week (sun/tues/thurs)

Blood work was done in the am on a Wednesday prior to cream/inj.

Total test: 647/963 (265-916)
Free test: 16.7/40.25 (5-21)
SHGB: 37.8/27.4 (16.5-55.9)
Prolactin: 17.8/26.2 (4-15.2)
Estradiol: 24.9/55.1 (8-35)
DHT: 51/102 (30-85)
LH: 6.9 (not seeing LH on second labs)
Hemoglobin: 15.5/15.7 (13-17.7)
Hematocrit: 45.9/46.4 (37.5-51)
PSA: 0.5/.8 (0-4)

What Ive experienced in the past 12 weeks...

pros:
put back on some weight (~12lbs)
More motivation in the gym
Less sleepy during the day

cons:
I seem to wake up at 2am and cant fall back asleep
Lately Ive been experienced sweaty armpits even though I am cold/not active

Other than that I havent noticed much else. I was expecting to feel much better but the fact a few of the values are way off I feel would most likely be the cause. I would be interested to hear what some of those with experience think.
Weirdly enough I havent experienced the sides of high estrogen so Im scratching my head on this. Also I am working with a highly recognized online Doctor/facility.

As you can see that although your trough TT 963 ng/dL is not absurdly high more importantly your trough FT is very high 40.25 ng/dL.

Seeing as you are injecting 128 mg T/week (64 mg every 3.5 days) and labs were done at trough then peak levels 8-12 hrs post-injection will be much higher.

Top it off with the fact that your FT was tested using the most accurate assay Equilibrium Ultrafiltration.....Labcorp reference range 5.000 -21.0 ng/dL.

You have driven down your SHBG from 37.8-27.4 nmol/L.

Screenshot (3568).png

Keep in mind these labs were drawn at trough (before next injection) let alone before applying the cream which would drive up your TT/FT/estradiol levels further!

Bet a good portion of the 12 lbs you put on is water weight - extra-cellular (bloat) and intracellular (increased water muscle cell).

The Key is your trough FT is very high and testosterone has a tonic effect on the CNS which can make one feel amped up let alone cause sleep issues in some.

You easily have room to lower your FT some if need be.

Hard to believe your hemoglobin/hematocrit barely budged during the 12 weeks as your trough FT levels are very high.

madman

Super Moderator
Most men do well with FT in the 20-30 ng/dL range.

Some may feel better running higher levels whereas others may constantly struggle with sides.

Comes down to the individual.

Always need to keep peak/trough levels in mind when it comes to TT/FT/estradiol!

DomPerryOn

As you can see that although your trough TT 963 ng/dL is not absurdly high more importantly your trough FT is very high 40.25 ng/dL.

Seeing as you are injecting 128 mg T/week (64 mg every 3.5 days) and labs were done at trough then peak levels 8-12 hrs post-injection will be much higher.

Top it off with the fact that your FT was tested using the most accurate assay Equilibrium Dialysis.....Labcorp reference range 5.000 -21.0 ng/dL.

You have driven down your SHBG from 37.8-27.4 nmol/L.

View attachment 12993

Keep in mind these labs were drawn at trough (before next injection) let alone before applying the cream which would drive up your TT/FT/estradiol levels further!

Bet a good portion of the 12 lbs you put on is water weight - extra-cellular (bloat) and intracellular (increased water muscle cell).

The Key is your trough FT is very high and testosterone has a tonic effect on the CNS which can make one feel amped up let alone cause sleep issues in some.

You easily have room to lower your FT some if need be.

Hard to believe your hemoglobin/hematocrit barely budged during the 12 weeks as your trough FT levels are very high.
Thank you for the input. I'm surprised I'm not feeling sides of the high estrogen. Prolactin very high as well. What do you foresee them changing? I'd assume given the high DHT we may drop the cream and adjust inj dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me