SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN-19
TESTOSTERONE, FREE -189.4
IGF I, LC/MS- 183
Vitamin D- 29
CORTISOL, SALIVA,LC/MS/MS- 0.06
~DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, LC/MS/MS- 55
~PREGNENOLONE, LC/MS/MS- 9 (really low)
HEMATOCRIT -50.2 H
A few areas of concern such as Glucose, Pregnenolone, Estradiol, and Hematocrit. I'm curious why when I'm taking 250mcg of HCG 2 x week would Preg. be so low. I'm also taking .4-.5mcg of cyp 2 x week and 1 tab of arimidex split twice per week so one tab a week. I have noticed a tough time catching my breath lately as well I'm guessing due to thick blood??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

GLUCOSE- 100
WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT- 7.0
RED BLOOD CELL COUNT- 5.69
HEMOGLOBIN -15.9
~HS CRP- 3.2
~DHEA SULFATE- 170
MCHC -31.8 L
PROGESTERONE <0.5
T4, FREE -1.1
~TSH- 2.55
ESTRADIOL -47
PSA, TOTAL- 0.5
~T3, FREE- 3.9
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL IA- 824
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN-19
TESTOSTERONE, FREE -189.4
IGF I, LC/MS- 183
Vitamin D- 29
CORTISOL, SALIVA,LC/MS/MS- 0.06
~DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE, LC/MS/MS- 55
~PREGNENOLONE, LC/MS/MS- 9 (really low)
HEMATOCRIT -50.2 H
A few areas of concern such as Glucose, Pregnenolone, Estradiol, and Hematocrit. I'm curious why when I'm taking 250mcg of HCG 2 x week would Preg. be so low. I'm also taking .4-.5mcg of cyp 2 x week and 1 tab of arimidex split twice per week so one tab a week. I have noticed a tough time catching my breath lately as well I'm guessing due to thick blood??

Welcome to Excelmale. In order to be of any help we need a bit more context. Are you on a TRT protocol? If so, what are the details - what are its elements and how long has it been in place? How old are you? Your weight? What are the ranges for these lab tests? Commercial labs differ in that regard.

Was as you estradiol a sensitive test (LC, MS/MS)? The glucose value - a fasting test? Has a phlebotomy been discussed?

And, very importantly, how are you feeling?

With a bit more information the discussion will be more robust.

bigdanc

Yes I'm on TRT
this is my first blood draw at 6 weeks. My Dr prescribed .4mcg Cyp 2x week, HCG 500mcgs 2 x per week and 1 tab of arimidex split into 1/2 tab of pin days. I'm 40 years old 225lbs just started as I mentioned this is my first 6 week draw. I wanted to get your opinions since this is such a great group and I wanted to bring a little knowledge when I speak with my Dr. It was a sensitive test and fasted after work. I feel great other than I have noticed the last week a feeling of needing to take deep breaths to try to catch my breath and I can't especially after walking up stairs or something pretty mundane.

CoastWatcher

Yes I'm on TRT
this is my first blood draw at 6 weeks. My Dr prescribed .4mcg Cyp 2x week, HCG 500mcgs 2 x per week and 1 tab of arimidex split into 1/2 tab of pin days. I'm 40 years old 225lbs just started as I mentioned this is my first 6 week draw. I wanted to get your opinions since this is such a great group and I wanted to bring a little knowledge when I speak with my Dr. It was a sensitive test and fasted after work. I feel great other than I have noticed the last week a feeling of needing to take deep breaths to try to catch my breath and I can't especially after walking up stairs or something pretty mundane.

Typically, doses are expressed in milligrams rather than as a volume. Does your testosterone supply indicate 200 mg/per millilitre? On twice weekly injections you have a comfortable, though not necessarily optimal, total testosterone level. Looking at your SHBG, on the low side, and at your free testosterone, high, you might be clearing testosterone more rapidly than desired. With an estradiol higher than you would probably like, even with Anastrozole, I wonder if EOD injections might do a number of things. You may overcome the SHBG challenge and achieve higher testosterone levels; you have a chance to lower estradiol by eliminating serum peaks of testosterone...and perhaps get rid of your AI.

A phlebotomy is probably in your future. And in our future, the ranges for your lab tests help us generate ideas and suggestions, so please include them. You are heading in the right direction.

Last edited:

bigdanc

Sorry it's 200mg/mil and I have thought about doing injections 3 x week as well thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate your help the only reason I didn't post everything is im not sure how to darken some areas out as there is personal info I didn't want for general public but I appreciate you taking time and helping me with this.

MikeXL

What is it the clued you into the fact that he may be clearing testosterone too fast ? I am not questioning whether that is the case. I am trying to learn. Thanks.

CoastWatcher

What is it the clued you into the fact that he may be clearing testosterone too fast ? I am not questioning whether that is the case. I am trying to learn. Thanks.

His total testosterone is at 824 - solid, but not spectacular. He has a low SHBG, 19, and what appears to be high free testosterone, 189 (we don't have the ranges from his lab, but that's a high number). When low SHBG is seen with high free testosterone and a total testosterone value that one would like to see higher...it's reasonable to suggest that the patient is clearing his dose very quickly. That was my story. To deal with it you inject as frequently as is practical. He's already on a twice a week protocol, but an EOD approach might give him more control and better results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me