Blood test timing on EOD schedule of Test/hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

cigpk

I currently take testosterone one day, then HCG the next, then back to testosterone day 3.

On an EOD protocol like this, does the timing of my blood test matter if I’m alternating test/hcg? I figure my levels are pretty stable at this point since I’m injecting either hcg or test every day

And by timing I mean the DAY I get the blood test (hcg day before injection or T day before injection). I will be getting it done around 8 am either day

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
blood draw still occurs the morning before your injection. Nothing about EOD changes that. Your levels are not as stable as you think they are, you absolutely have a peak and a trough it just should be less pronounced.
Too unless your secondary hypo, the HCG use isn't going to make any appreciable difference in your Test levels, endo Test, I just wouldn't factor in HCG to my blood draw timing.

cigpk

blood draw still occurs the morning before your injection. Nothing about EOD changes that. Your levels are not as stable as you think they are, you absolutely have a peak and a trough it just should be less pronounced.
Too unless your secondary hypo, the HCG use isn't going to make any appreciable difference in your Test levels, endo Test, I just wouldn't factor in HCG to my blood draw timing.
Got it. Thank you

For instance my E2 doubles at 12 hours post injection of just 16mg/D...things are not as "stable" (a poor word) as guys like to think they are.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me