Blood test results...Moving From Nebido to Sutanon

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lee1980

Hi Guys

I am 37 years old and from the UK and was diagnosed a few years ago with low testosterone. I'm currently 83kg 5ft 8 and train crossfit 5 days a week and eat a pretty good diet 85% of the time.

I originally started with gels but didn't get on with them so for the past 18 months have been having 8 weekly injections of Nebido. Last year was great and through diet and exercise i went from 103kg in January to 76.6kg by Decemeber. This year has not been so great and i have struggled to keep the weight off and generally feel like crap with libido and energy levels hitting rock bottom and going back to how i felt before i started treatment.

Over the past maybe 5 years i have suffered massively with fatigue and struggle to get through the day with out falling asleep but unfortunately i never feel like I've rested. I have had various different tests including sleep and Dr's just say it must be lifestyle and can find nothing wrong. I very rarely drink and my lifestyle is very healthy on the whole.

As i said last year was a lot better although not perfect so once i started feeling crap again this year i was convinced it was to do with treatment and i had started to notice that after my Nebido i would feel kind of ok for a few weeks but did get headaches and felt flush but then i would spend weeks crashing. I will be the first to admit i did not monitor things very well and just kept up with my injections but after finding this group i am now much more on the case and intend to learn as much as i can from people here.

All my treatment has been and still is under a private Dr but before he went on annual leave i mentioned i wanted to move away from Nebido and try Sustanon to which he has agreed and has sent me my script. He has put me on 125mg each week and is also happy for me to self administer. I currently take my medication to the local NHS surgery and have them done there, i also manage to get them to take my bloods but everything else is done private, weird set up but does save me a fortune.

So please excuse the huge post but wanted to kind of give you some background and also post up my most recent blood tests as i am due to start my sustanon tomorrow. Also these results are 5 weeks from my last Nebido injection. Any comments or input would be very much appreciated.

Attachments

• Blood Test May 2017.pdf.jpg
    Blood Test May 2017.pdf.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 304
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. As a resident of the U.K. you face certain disadvantages in terms of your protocol - essentially, it is a challenge to monitor estradiol. Since you don't have access to the sensitive test, what does your doctor say about your current level, and what is said about an appropriate place for those values to sit?

Lee1980

Unfortunately my Dr is now on annual leave so he has not seen these results. I have a face to face appointment with him in June so in the mean time unless something is very wrong then i will start with the Sustanon tomorrow and get bloods redone before i go and see him but as you have already mentioned things are very different here in the UK and can it can be difficult.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me