Blood test for HCG ??

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

HCG Beta Subunit, Quantitative (Cancer) Blood Test

This test is used as a tumor marker for certain cancers. It is used to evaluate and monitor male individuals with testicular tumors. This test is also used to determine the presence of hCG in individuals with gestational trophoblastic disease.

So if I am taking HCG, would it show up with this sort of blood test?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Probably it will show up, though typical doses are near the detection limit if it's the same test Dr. Saya used for his case studies:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It would be so cool to see if progesterone actually increases 17-OH-progesterone enough for intratesticular testosterone to normalize without hCG. I have an intuition that it may not accomplish that even though we see it upstream of 17-OH-PROG.

steroid pathway 3.gif

hcg effect in hormonal pathway.jpg

But that 17, 20 lyase is a tricky enzyme that very few people have researched deeply except for cases of deficiencies.

Private message me. I would love to help you get the test while you are on progesterone cream and then after a washout period.

Are you also on hCG and TRT?

What benefits have you had from transdermal progesterone? Better sleep?

DragonBits

It would be so cool to see if progesterone actually increases 17-OH-progesterone enough for intratesticular testosterone to normalize without hCG. I have an intuition that it may not accomplish that even though we see it upstream of 17-OH-PROG.

View attachment 10445

View attachment 10447
But that 17, 20 lyase is a tricky enzyme that very few people have researched deeply except for cases of deficiencies.

Private message me. I would love to help you get the test while you are on progesterone cream and then after a washout period.

Are you also on hCG and TRT?

What benefits have you had from transdermal progesterone? Better sleep?

Currently, I just started using HCG again, but it's only been 3 times in the last 2 weeks, 500 IU.

I have been on TRT for 11 years now, with a 3 year break starting 5/2015 to increase fertility as my wife wanted to get pregnant. My testosterone declined to 326 ng/dl after quitting, then with clomid it increased to 470 ng/dl and sperm counts increased to normal. Likely my baseline testosterone is 320-380 without any TRT.

I can't say for sure progesterone helps with anything, my sleep is erratic, some nights it is great, most nights I get up constantly. It seems after ~5 am I sleep much better, but that kind of ruins my day to sleep to 9AM. I am pretty sure initially I was taking too much progesterone as I was getting dizzy during the day and sleepy all day long. After cutting back I did two blood tests, both came back with a 0.5 on a ng/ml 0-0.5 scale, so top of that range with a reduced level of progesterone, i estimate I was taking ~22 mg which was probably the dose recommended for women, I cut back to ~6.77 mg, maybe I will increase it a little. Or maybe take it earlier.

For me, four things are a "problem" that I am keep searching for ways to correct.

1) My LDL is a little high, like 98-150. it's been that way since time began, or 1992 in my testing history.

2) PSA is a little high, 3.2-5. it bounces around, the most recent test was 4.15. (All prostate cancer type tests I took indicate very low likelihood of cancer) just an enlarged prostate with no signs yet of BPH. I don't think there is anything I can do to reduce the size / psa level and at some future date I will likely get a medical intervention to reduce prostate size.

3) Sleep is a tough nut to crack, I make progress but still no ironclad protocol for that.

4) Another problem is I am 68 and keep getting older!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me