Blood Test Evaluation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Paper Plate

Here are the results from my blood test last Friday... I’m 34 years old, the blood was drawn at 7:30 a.m. and I was fasting... I meet back with my Dr. next week to talk about my path forward. Any thoughts?
D973827F-FA06-44DA-ABCE-A816D26B73A0.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Here are the results from my blood test last Friday... I’m 34 years old, the blood was drawn at 7:30 a.m. and I was fasting... I meet back with my Dr. next week to talk about my path forward. Any thoughts? View attachment 8250

With a sub-par TT 334 ng/dL regardless of whether one has low or high SHBG..... ones FT levels would definitely be low!

Although TT is important to know......FT is what truly matters as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Unfortunately your doctor used the wrong testing method for FT the direct immunoassay which is inaccurate.....let alone no longer recommended!

If you truly want to know where your FT levels sit than you would need to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) or simply use the newer calculated TruT method (which has been shown to be on par with results obtained by the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis).

It is available online to the general public for free.....TruT Free Testosterone Calculator by FPT

Using the newer calculated TruT method.....with a TT 334 ng/dL, SHBG 22 nmol/L, Albumin 5.0 g/dL than your FT is 9.86 ng/dL (well under the bottom end of the reference range of 16-31 ng/dL)https://tru-t.org/
Screenshot (565).png

As you can clearly see your FT levels are horribly low.....you must feel awful!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me