Blood results

Buy Lab Tests Online

BuzzSaw

Hi.

Background: Male in mid 40's. Been on TRT (via Dr Savage; a well known UK private TRT consultant). Was on Sustanon 250 (approx 125mg per week) for about 2 years.

Decided to come off it (some issues with hemotocrat which has been sorted out via donating blood, and some aggression esp after injecting).

Now week 8 off TRT, and feel like shite. Had my bloods done, and free T is low so thinking of hopping back on TRT.

Your thoughts?

Attachments

• test.PNG
    test.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Were you diagnosed with primary hypogonadism? The high LH and FSH are suggestive of testicular insufficiency. Did the lab happen to give you a figure for SHBG? They had to measure it to do the free T calculation. It would be interesting to compare it to the Tru-T calculation.

What were your testosterone levels like on 125 mg Sustanon/week? I'm wondering if you could have gone lower on the dosing to ameliorate the side effects.

BuzzSaw

Were you diagnosed with primary hypogonadism? The high LH and FSH are suggestive of testicular insufficiency. Did the lab happen to give you a figure for SHBG? They had to measure it to do the free T calculation. It would be interesting to compare it to the Tru-T calculation.

What were your testosterone levels like on 125 mg Sustanon/week? I'm wondering if you could have gone lower on the dosing to ameliorate the side effects.

No diagnosis at first (I lost my original test results prior to starting, but the doc mentioned it was borderline low).

SHBG was tested, and here are the results:

53.1 nmol/L (Range: 18.3 - 54.1)

Re 125mg Sustanon 250 per week; yes the labs came back with everything within range but on the high end. I may look into getting on Test enanthate and inject more frequently. I have a feeling Sus 250 spiked too high, and thus feeling some aggression afterwards (maybe E2 was high also?).

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Your Tru-T free testosterone is about 13 ng/dL, well below the healthy normal range of 16-31. I think you have the right idea to try TRT again with more frequent injections. Enanthate should give smoother levels if you're injecting at least two or three times a week. I'd go further and say to start with a fairly low dose and work up, e.g. 70-90 mg total per week. The lowest dose that makes you feel good also gives you the best chance of avoiding the side effects. In particular, total testosterone of 600 ng/dL (21 nMol/L) would get you into the normal free T range, and that's with your current SHBG. Typically TRT drives SHBG lower, meaning a lower total testosterone can still get you into a good free T level. Try to always get SHBG measured along with total T, as you did last time. The link to the Tru-T calculator is here.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me