Blood results - candidate?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tech1050

I am 41 and have been researching TRT for a few years. My current bloodwork from Labcorp showed a total test of 544 and free test of 10.7

I have spoken to one clinic so far who has said I may be a candidate due to my free test nearing the lower level of normal. Interested in speaking to Defy. Based on these numbers, would I be a candidate based on their standards?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

Defy treats symptoms, not numbers! That said, there's nothing in the numbers you mentioned that would exclude them from treating you. At 544 though, you might want to look at trying some of the restart therapies, since that number really isn't too bad. You could probably boost it a fair amount naturally with diet and exercise.

Checkdis

I am presuming you are on this forum due to unusual side effects not normal to you? Might not be the T levels... Have your Doctor do a full thyroid panel.

tech1050

Thanks for your replies. All bloodwork has been done including full thyroid workup. Overall all numbers look good. I have been feeling sides for years, starting with the mental aspects and then the physical effects such as loss of stength and increased abdominal fat despite not changing my eating habits. I have been in the gym for the past 20 years so no change there either. I am most likely going to get a consultation with Defy because based on what I have read on this forum they seem to really be in tune with hormone optimization and not trying to push people into supraphysiological levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me