Blood pressure not in range

Buy Lab Tests Online

gaz7718

My bp prior to starting trt and for a good 18 months has been fairly stable, albeit systolic on the upper threshold range 130 to 140. Since being on my 2nd stint of low dose deca 90mg a week my bp has been in the mid 140s for systolic and slightly above 85 diastolic.
also work has been stressful, have moved house and wife is due in 2 months and my dad died in June, so a lot happening.
So I don’t like the readings and my last bloods heamocrit was also high late 40s.
I’ve been taking magnesium, potassium and generally trying to control stress. I’ve reduced test cyp to 115mg per week injecting EOD rather than previous 130mg every 3 days but bp test tonight 1st reading was 156/87 and I was panicking a bit watching the numbers. I then relaxed looked away and re tested at 131/83 and 5 minutes later 138/83.
so I’m wondering what steps I should take. Lower or stop deca, but with all other factors I’m not sure this is a key causal factor.
Only other adverse symptoms are a bit of numbness in right 2nd biggest toe, which again could be completely unrelated.
Welcome thoughts

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My bp prior to starting trt and for a good 18 months has been fairly stable, albeit systolic on the upper threshold range 130 to 140. Since being on my 2nd stint of low dose deca 90mg a week my bp has been in the mid 140s for systolic and slightly above 85 diastolic.
also work has been stressful, have moved house and wife is due in 2 months and my dad died in June, so a lot happening.
So I don’t like the readings and my last bloods heamocrit was also high late 40s.
I’ve been taking magnesium, potassium and generally trying to control stress. I’ve reduced test cyp to 115mg per week injecting EOD rather than previous 130mg every 3 days but bp test tonight 1st reading was 156/87 and I was panicking a bit watching the numbers. I then relaxed looked away and re tested at 131/83 and 5 minutes later 138/83.
so I’m wondering what steps I should take. Lower or stop deca, but with all other factors I’m not sure this is a key causal factor.
Only other adverse symptoms are a bit of numbness in right 2nd biggest toe, which again could be completely unrelated.
Welcome thoughts
If you would need blood pressure meds, at least for the short term. I would be concerned, it’s a lot better than having high blood pressure. High blood pressure does do a lot of damage to your organs. Your levels aren’t too bad, but it’s better to play it safe.

Golfboy307

Despite many years of cardio exercise and a very clean diet, my BP settled into the 140/85 range in my late 40's. Mainly genetics as both parents were predisposed. Don't let it linger up in this range for long. As Vince said, too much risk to your arteries and organs over the long haul. There are hundreds of BP meds, and this site has some great info on which ones to avoid. Start with a small dose and see how you do.

UCFguy01

When do you take your BP?

If I take my blood pressure in the middle of the day when I'm active or busy at work or stressed, it's always 140'ish over 85'ish. When i take it in the morning or an night before bed, it's 115'sih over 75'ish.

I think if it's consistently high(even when you sleep or first wake up) there could be a problem.

gaz7718

In the evening, but I want to conduct some tests over the coming days at morning noon and night to see where it’s at and will share results

Golfboy307

Its fine to come up with an average BP over the course of 24 hours, but the spikes matter. eventually your average will move up towards those numbers.

DragonBits

In the evening, but I want to conduct some tests over the coming days at morning noon and night to see where it’s at and will share results

Two things that lower blood pressure for me.

Progesterone cream tends to lower blood pressure and enhance sleep. For men, 6-9 mg is enough. I use a spoon that is labeled a pinch, which is between 1/16 and 1/8 of teaspoon. I don't have any stats on how much BP is lowered. Too much progesterone made me dizzy and sleepy during the day.

GABA lowers my systolic BP by 20-30 points, diastolic lowers as well, but not for long, and I don't think it has a long term effect. I get this effect if I take ~7 grams of GABA, which is about a tablespoon and is quite a bit. My face also flushes and I have a strong flushing feeling on my face. I have a kilo of gaba powered, so it's cheap and lasts a long time.

gaz7718

Well I decided to stop the weekly deca last Saturday and have been working on relaxing my mind and not allowing myself to be agitated.
I haven’t remembered to take a morning measurement yet but to last two before bed readings are
130/77
126/77
so that’s a pretty big return to normal when readings previously were more tracking in the 140 plus.
I’m still in two minds about seeing the gp, as I don’t want to commence bp meds unnecessarily.
I will keep tracking daily

GreenMachineX

Two things that lower blood pressure for me.

Progesterone cream tends to lower blood pressure and enhance sleep. For men, 6-9 mg is enough. I use a spoon that is labeled a pinch, which is between 1/16 and 1/8 of teaspoon. I don't have any stats on how much BP is lowered. Too much progesterone made me dizzy and sleepy during the day.

GABA lowers my systolic BP by 20-30 points, diastolic lowers as well, but not for long, and I don't think it has a long term effect. I get this effect if I take ~7 grams of GABA, which is about a tablespoon and is quite a bit. My face also flushes and I have a strong flushing feeling on my face. I have a kilo of gaba powered, so it's cheap and lasts a long time.
What brand progesterone cream?

GreenMachineX

When do you take your BP?

If I take my blood pressure in the middle of the day when I'm active or busy at work or stressed, it's always 140'ish over 85'ish. When i take it in the morning or an night before bed, it's 115'sih over 75'ish.

I think if it's consistently high(even when you sleep or first wake up) there could be a problem.
I’m the same here with BP. I still wonder if it’s a problem though..

DragonBits

What brand progesterone cream?

Source natural Progesterone cream, I got it from amazon.

At first I believe I took too much, and it made me feel oddly dizzy during the day.

If you google progesterone cream, there is a lot of controversy about how well it is absorbed, one reason I decided to actually measure my serum level. It does seem to have an effect, but not a dramatic effect.

Taking a tablespoon of (GABA) Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, lowers my BP in about 10 min and lowers it quite a bit, but I am pretty sure it's not a long lasting effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me