Blood Pressure Med and Beta Blocker causing ED . The P shot? for improvement

Buy Lab Tests Online

magnus68

Hi Guys I have recently experienced low libido and unable to climax when I do get an erection. I suspect it is my Lisinopril and Carvedilol for my heart that is causing this because my Test levels are good. Went to a doc today who is adding hcg to my TRT and also mentioned something called the P shot. Wich I guess is called Priapus and it is basically Platelet Rich Therapy for the Penis. It is said to achieve a permanent growth of up to 1 inch length and girth and give outstanding erections. Anybody have any advice on my Meds or this shot?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi Guys I have recently experienced low libido and unable to climax when I do get an erection. I suspect it is my Lisinopril and Carvedilol for my heart that is causing this because my Test levels are good. Went to a doc today who is adding hcg to my TRT and also mentioned something called the P shot. Wich I guess is called Priapus and it is basically Platelet Rich Therapy for the Penis. It is said to achieve a permanent growth of up to 1 inch length and girth and give outstanding erections. Anybody have any advice on my Meds or this shot?

Do you have recent lab results you can provide? How long have you been on TRT? You said these issues are "recent" - you had initial success with TRT?

Last edited:

trt4me

What's your e2 like? How long are you on trt?
I would look at all labs again and at lease give Hcg a try for 3-4 weeks. A lot more success with Hcg vs that "p" shot.
I could see the "p"shot helping with injuries but with erectons?
If this is a new symtoms , something most likely changed lab or lifestyle wise that could be corrected.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Like all beta blockers, Carvedilol is known to cause orgasmic dysfunction. But they are important in people with heart issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me