Blood Labs after 8 weeks on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Golfboy307

""I think it's fascinating. You're at 930/19.7 on 200mg, where I'm at 1067/21.2 on 140mg. It's great we have this forum available to look at and discuss these things- it helps us all learn and realize how different we all react!""

And to think: I am in the 900's on only 75mg per week (inject 2x week)! Amazing the different rates!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nomad

""I think it's fascinating. You're at 930/19.7 on 200mg, where I'm at 1067/21.2 on 140mg. It's great we have this forum available to look at and discuss these things- it helps us all learn and realize how different we all react!""

And to think: I am in the 900's on only 75mg per week (inject 2x week)! Amazing the different rates!

200mg put me at 1099 at 160lbs e3.5d injections taken within an hour of my next shot.

goldenleft

These labs are at trough right before your E3.5D injection?

Whag brand of test cyp are you using?

And I agree with everyone. Labs look literally perfect. So if you also feel great, definitely don’t change a thing. 200mg looks like it might be the perfect dose for you. Zero risk to your health at this dose for you.

Yes Gman... I usually do 1/2cc (100mg) on monday morning then another 1/2cc (100mg) on thursday afternoon. Lab test was done on monday @ 9:00 am, just before my 1st weekly shot... I'm using test. enanthate in GSO from Empower.

Last edited:

goldenleft

200mg put me at 1099 at 160lbs e3.5d injections taken within an hour of my next shot.

One important thing I already learned from here: and is to use numbers only as a guide but most important is how we feel... and as we can see, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!!! sometime we try to compare each other and forget to wait for our own dial level.

Gman86

One important thing I already learned from here: and is to use numbers only as a guide but most important is how we feel... and as we can see, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT!!! sometime we try to compare each other and forget to wait for our own dial level.

Exactly. It’s a balance of how you feel, and making sure blood markers look healthy. I tend to favor more how you feel, but it’s definitely about balance. And the balance is going to be different for everyone, depending on what’s important to them and how they want to live their life, and protocols to achieve success are also going to be vastly different for everyone. Glad you’re doing well! Hope your success continues indefinitely.

SSHSSA74

This is not how it's done, you wait a minimum of 6 weeks before doing labs. All lab testing seem appropriate, but the CBC will find a new balance in about a year and lipids will continue to improve in the months to come, so you could save some cash by just doing the TT, FT, E2 and SHBG.
Anyone familiar with a good FT E2 ratio? I have searched the sight and see the topic being discussed, I but haven't found an example of a good FT to E2 ratio.

Systemlord

Anyone familiar with a good FT E2 ratio? I have searched the sight and see the topic being discussed, I but haven't found an example of a good FT to E2 ratio.

A good example of an ideal T/E2 ratio is an Total T at 800 ng/dL and estrogen at 25-35 as long as FT is close to the top of the ranges.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me