Blood Draw Timing When On Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

agrandy

When is the correct time to get blood drawn when using testosterone cream?

After reading a few threads, I believe it is five hours following the application but am hoping someone can confirm.

Many thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
When is the correct time to get blood drawn when using testosterone cream?

After reading a few threads, I believe it is five hours following the application but am hoping someone can confirm.

Many thanks in advance!
I am on testosterone gel and my doctor says apply 4 to 5 hours prior to blood work.

Justy

Hi,

I'm using the Xyosted once per week. I typically apply it on Fridays morning....

I have an appt. For bloodwork at 8 AM... so should I apply the Xyosted about 3 hrs. Before the bloodwork???

madman

Super Moderator
Hi,

I'm using the Xyosted once per week. I typically apply it on Fridays morning....

I have an appt. For bloodwork at 8 AM... so should I apply the Xyosted about 3 hrs. Before the bloodwork???
Xyosted is injectable esterified T (enanthate).

As you would know injections are done using an auto-injector once weekly.

Blood testing should always be done at the true trough (lowest point).

Seeing as you are injecting on Friday morning at 8 am then you would have blood work done the following Friday morning just before your 8 am injection.

agrandy

Thinking about this more... If the goal is to test testosterone at trough levels, shouldn't it best tested when testosterone would be at the lowest level which would be immediately prior to the first application of the day?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me