Blood donation high hemocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

rayrock1

My hemocrit hit 52.0 on my last blood test. My dr told me to donate blood. Do I disclose that I am on TRT and was told by my dr to donate? What type of donation do I tell them? whole blood, RBC'S only? never did this before any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Westin

Not necessary. Just being a thoughtful citizen. I just donated 3 months ago and they never asked a question. My H went from 52 to 43 3 months later.

Sly

My hemocrit hit 52.0 on my last blood test. My dr told me to donate blood. Do I disclose that I am on TRT and was told by my dr to donate? What type of donation do I tell them? whole blood, RBC'S only? never did this before any suggestions?
No need to tell them you’re on trt. The questionaire just asks if you have injected anything NOT prescribed by a doctor. Whole blood is fine. If you really want to reduce your hemo, double red is the way to go, but takes longer and also takes longer to recover.

madman

Super Moderator

No.

Whole blood and forget double red (power red) as you need to keep an eye on your ferritin.

Donating too frequently let alone double red is a surefire way to crash your ferritin/iron.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me