Blood donation and lower minerals

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

We know donating blood lowers Ferrtin, has anyone checked on RBC minerals such as Magnesium, Zinc, Copper or Iodine before/after? theoretically giving up some red blood cells should lower these minerals correct?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I dont know about zinc, or magnesium, but it lowered my copper for sure. I cant donate right now cause of it. It always tanks my iron, found out why it was so hard to get my iron up, was it was lowering my copper as well.

Gianluca

I dont know about zinc, or magnesium, but it lowered my copper for sure. I cant donate right now cause of it. It always tanks my iron, found out why it was so hard to get my iron up, was it was lowering my copper as well.

thanks for your feedback, was it a RBC Copper? start eating Grass Fed Beef liver once per week, plenty of Copper and Iron, and in the most bioavailable form

Gianluca

by the way, this is how things with my Thyroid and Adrenal went south, just when I started to donate back in the 2015, I stopped donating during the 2017. Once I included organs meat, eating read meat more frequently and adding Iodine, adrenals and Thyroid improved

Last edited:

JohnTaylorHK

I had some concern about Selenium levels in organ meats, and I'm not sure how much is needed and how often (e.g. chicken liver), but I definitely had a lot of improvement in eating one daily. It even brought the colour back to my (previously) white hair, and I've had no recession of my hairline since.

Gianluca

I had some concern about Selenium levels in organ meats, and I'm not sure how much is needed and how often (e.g. chicken liver), but I definitely had a lot of improvement in eating one daily. It even brought the colour back to my (previously) white hair, and I've had no recession of my hairline since.

Kidneys are very rich in Selenium, but most the excess vitamins and minerals, to what I personally saw, can be dangerous only when ingested in the form of supplement

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me