Blood coming out from Delt injection Shallow IM?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I started Shallow IM injections a week ago, alternating Delts for now to keep it simple. I use a 29G 1/2'' insulin syringe.
Every day has been painless and bloodless until today, when it hurt more going in and when I pulled out some blood came out. Not much, just a drop that went down my shoulder but still.

I'm sure I hit the muscle pretty much in the middle of the inverted triangle. I can't imagine I would already have scar tissue there after just 3 injections/Delt. Is this normal, does it just happen once in a while? Does it mean some of the Test leaked out with the blood?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I started Shallow IM injections a week ago, alternating Delts for now to keep it simple. I use a 29G 1/2'' insulin syringe.
Every day has been painless and bloodless until today, when it hurt more going in and when I pulled out some blood came out. Not much, just a drop that went down my shoulder but still.

I'm sure I hit the muscle pretty much in the middle of the inverted triangle. I can't imagine I would already have scar tissue there after just 3 injections/Delt. Is this normal, does it just happen once in a while? Does it mean some of the Test leaked out with the blood?

Most likely nicked a blood vessel.

Any loss of the oily solution would be minuscule.

Most likely nicked a blood vessel.

Any loss of the oily solution would be minuscule.

Is there a way to avoid those? Does it not matter? I don't care at all about the blood or the pain, I'm just concerned about avoiding long term damage to my muscles or tissue in general.

madman

Super Moderator
Is there a way to avoid those? Does it not matter? I don't care at all about the blood or the pain, I'm just concerned about avoiding long term damage to my muscles or tissue in general.

I would not worry unless it was happening every time you inject.

A drop of blood after pulling out happens now and then no big deal.

Any time you inject IM you are going to get scar tissue but it will be minimal when using an insulin syringe.

You have many other injection sites to use whether injecting IM or sub-q.

madman

Super Moderator

Any time you inject IM you are going to get scar tissue but it will be minimal when using an insulin syringe.

Vince

Super Moderator

Once when I injected in my shoulder, the blood squirted out and hit the bathroom mirror. I clean up my mess and just moved on. No big deal, but if you’re new, it may feel like a big deal.

Does the scar tissue go away eventually? If not, wouldn't it become a problem over time after decades of injecting, even with small 29G needles?

Once when I injected in my shoulder, the blood squirted out and hit the bathroom mirror. I clean up my mess and just moved on. No big deal, but if you’re new, it may feel like a big deal.

Thanks Vince, that's definitely reassuring. I don't care about the blood but always worry about causing permanent internal damage.

madman

Super Moderator
Does the scar tissue go away eventually? If not, wouldn't it become a problem over time after decades of injecting, even with small 29G needles?

Repeated injections into the same muscle can cause trauma/scarring and it will be permanent mind you scar tissue softens up over time.

I would be more concerned if you were using 22G mini-harpoons

Scar tissue will be minimized when using a 27-31G needle.

Make sure to switch or rotate the place you inject, each time you inject.
If you are on once weekly or twice weekly protocol than you will be poking yourself less often than when injecting daily/EOD.

bluerage

How often do you guys leak blood after an injection? I inject shallow IM EOD and rotate between glutes and delts. I'm going to guess I leak blood 40-50% of my injections. Does this seem like a lot?

madman

Super Moderator
How often do you guys leak blood after an injection? I inject shallow IM EOD and rotate between glutes and delts. I'm going to guess I leak blood 40-50% of my injections. Does this seem like a lot?

I inject strictly sub-q and it is very rare that this happens and if anything most of the time you will not see anything except red pinprick from the injection.

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject shallow IM, with an easy touch 29 g 1/2” syringe. Occasional I will get some bruising or blood leakage. I’m getting more careful with my injections and knowing where to inject. So I can avoid bruising and blood.

madman

Super Moderator

Keep in mind that I use 31G x 6MM needle length and I have also used 28G x 12.7MM and 30G x 8MM.

The size of the needle is much smaller than 22-25G.

Syringe Needle Gauge Chart

Converting Needle Gauges to Syringe Size Measurements
Use the chart below to cross-reference needle gauge sizes 6 through 34 with their nominal outer diameters (in inches and millimeters), outer diameter range (in inches), nominal inner diameter (in inches and millimeters), nominal diameter range (in inches), and wall diameter (in inches).
Our chart is based on the Birmingham wire gauge system, which corresponds to the Stubs iron wire gauges. Sizes and gauges identify hypodermic needles (injection) as well as needle accessories like tubes.
As the gauge number increases, the size of the needle decreases. The steps between needle gauge sizes are uneven.
See our full line of needles and syringes.
Click on the links in the needle gauge column (size range 22-26s) to search for syringe and needle products of that particular gauge size.
Screenshot (1926).png

Screenshot (1925).png

I inject strictly sub-q and it is very rare that this happens and if anything most of the time you will not see anything except red pinprick from the injection.

I think I remember you saying somewhere you do 2x/week injections. Does that work subQ? It seems even at 60-70mg twice a week, that would be a lot for a subQ injection.

madman

Super Moderator
I think I remember you saying somewhere you do 2x/week injections. Does that work subQ? It seems even at 60-70mg twice a week, that would be a lot for a subQ injection.

Does that work subQ?

-absorption/effectiveness/injection frequency?

It seems even at 60-70mg twice a week, that would be a lot for a subQ injection.

-dose T/volume injection?

Cips1975

Not a big deal. Par for the course. Some shots are smooth others might prick a bit and cause a little blood. I mean you are sticking a metal pin into your body. I am more worried about shaving my face and getting a cut verses my IM injections. Shaved the other day and hit a good cut and took like 20 minutes to stop. Damn Mach 3’s

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me