Blood after injection

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

Are you guys injecting IM? I get that from time to time injecting into my thigh when I hit a vein. I generally do not repeat the injections assuming the T oil stays in there.

brooksmister

Are you guys injecting IM? I get that from time to time injecting into my thigh when I hit a vein. I generally do not repeat the injections assuming the T oil stays in there.
Yes, I injected IM into my thigh when blood appeared after the shot. I did not repeat believing that the T oil would still be effective. I did rub the injection site for 10 seconds post injection as recommended and hoped the T would work it's way into my system inspite of the blood.

Westin

I leave the needle in for 30 seconds when done so the T can spread a little in the muscle. If you yank it right out some of the T can run out of the track the needle was in, especially if you rub the area. I pull it out half way and wait another 20 seconds, then all the way out. That's just my method.

Vince

Super Moderator
Occasionally when I inject I do get some blood. I've never been concerned about it and I never re-inject. Once when I was injecting in my shoulder, the blood sprayed out so bad, that it hit the mirror in the bathroom. Luckily that only happened once. :)

GreenMachineX

Old thread, but just had this happened after a shallow IM quad shot. Let the needle stay in half way for about 10 seconds after the shot so not too concerned about losing any test. Although, after I pulled the needle out, when doing the z track method, I may have not even injected into the area I wiped with the alcohol wipe. I think I pulled my skin too far back. I could also be out of my mind though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me