Bloating after injection?

Buy Lab Tests Online

wood78221

Hello,

New to forum and new to TRT. However, I am not new to PED's etc.
I started TRT 6 weeks ago and have noticed that I have bloating the first 3-4 days after my 100mg injection of Test C (IM). I am only doing it once a week currently. I am wondering have any of you guys had similar experiences? I noticed at the end of this past week the bloating was almost gone for the most part. I recently upped my water intake to hopefully help out. I have read that USUALLY the bloat settles down after the first 6-8 weeks of treatment. Here are some of my labs...

Also, I am wondering would I broke my injections up into twice a week could it help the bloat. Thanks

Total T- pending
Free T-pending
PSA-.5
Estrodial-28.7
Hematocrit- 51.5
Hemoglobin- 16.8
RBC- 5.64

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What's your dose? What is your diet and alcohol intake like? What is your height and weight? Do you weigh yourself before and during the bloat?

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello,

New to forum and new to TRT. However, I am not new to PED's etc.
I started TRT 6 weeks ago and have noticed that I have bloating the first 3-4 days after my 100mg injection of Test C (IM). I am only doing it once a week currently. I am wondering have any of you guys had similar experiences? I noticed at the end of this past week the bloating was almost gone for the most part. I recently upped my water intake to hopefully help out. I have read that USUALLY the bloat settles down after the first 6-8 weeks of treatment. Here are some of my labs...

Also, I am wondering would I broke my injections up into twice a week could it help the bloat. Thanks

Total T- pending
Free T-pending
PSA-.5
Estrodial-28.7
Hematocrit- 51.5
Hemoglobin- 16.8
RBC- 5.64

wood78221

What's your dose? What is your diet and alcohol intake like? What is your height and weight? Do you weigh yourself before and during the bloat?

Hi Nelson,

Thanks for the response. Since then, the bloating has reduced drastically. Possibly since I started breaking the dose into 2 injections weekly (100mg total a week).

Diet is clean 180 protein, 175-200 carbs, 50-70 fats daily. Height 6', 185lbs, body fat 9%.

I did weigh myself before (182) I started bloating and while (186-187) I had the bloating.

wood78221

Sorry for late responses. Yes I break my shots into 2 doses per week. The bloat has gone away for the most part. Not sure if it's because of my body adjusting to TRT or breaking the weekly dosage into 2 shots.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Sorry for late responses. Yes I break my shots into 2 doses per week. The bloat has gone away for the most part. Not sure if it's because of my body adjusting to TRT or breaking the weekly dosage into 2 shots.
Most guys don't realize that consumption of salty food, high glycemic carbs or alcohol can easily make you gain water weight. Although we have no data on this, my susceptibility to bloating increases with increased testosterone (or nandrolone) dose.

A good work out, sweating and drinking lots of water eventually improves my bloating. If things get bad, I take a diuretic.

Bloating is a common issue discussed on ExcelMale.com

wood78221

Most guys don't realize that consumption of salty food, high glycemic carbs or alcohol can easily make you gain water weight. Although we have no data on this, my susceptibility to bloating increases with increased testosterone (or nandrolone) dose.

A good work out, sweating and drinking lots of water eventually improves my bloating. If things get bad, I take a diuretic.

Bloating is a common issue discussed on ExcelMale.com
My doc said she would give me dyazide if need be. Hopefully its "cured" itself.

MeridelSherif70

If the bloating bothers you and you can not tolerate it, you may make an appointment with your doctor and see what's what.
If I were in your shoes, if it were possible, I would have waited for some weeks. You might consider performing a food intolerance test because a specific intolerance could serve as a cause for bloating. Guys from Food Intolerance Test | Do I have food intolerances? perform them at home, which you might find really handy. I hope you're doing great! Take care of yourself!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me