Beware of DHT

Buy Lab Tests Online

JA Battle

Whatever I have been taking in the past doesn't matter. It is what is happening for the last 1 and a half years that all clearly points to DHT being the culprit.
Labs are not needed to establish the link in this case because the effects are immediate. They do not happen overtime. If there are multiple substances known to raise a hormone and in hours (most cases) cause problems and there are multiple substances known to block that hormone and bring relief immediately there is a very very good chance that it is that hormone to blame particularly when there are multiple studies implicating it in such problems.

Here is a list of things that now cause immediate heart trouble (chest pain, palpitations, shortness breath, general weakness)

1. Proviron
2. Testosterone (applied to scrotum)
3. DHEA (applied to scrotum)
4. HCG
5. Aromatase Inhibitors.
6. Boron

Here is a list of things that bring relief.

1. Finasteride
2. Rosemary oil/tea (strong anti androgen)
3. Borage oil (contains GLA blocks DHT)
4. Pumpkin seed oil (Blocks DHT)
5. Tibolone (estrogenic compound that shuts down your T)

Correlation is not always causation. high dht in the absence of other necessary things could be a problem. Not high dht in general. Obviously.

So the issue is deeper than your post would lead probably hundreds of people to possibly believe.

thank you for your input though. Likely you will find pieces of your puzzle are missing that has allowed for dht to exert less than desirable effects on your CNS.

thyroid hormones, adrenal hormones such as cortisol, pregnenolone, dhea, progesterone, growth hormone, Estradiol, dht, and testosterone. One can’t be low. None should be too high. All in ratio.

we are all only as strong as our weakest link.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Your problem was “low dose” TE. 70 mg a week is not enough to keep your levels even normal. Studies clearly show this.
Not to start a huge debate but this is not true. I’m on 59.5mg of combined test e/test p weekly split into 5.5mg/3mg daily. My daily numbers are roughly 680 in morning then 3 hours after inject 1000. Shbg is 35. Not only are these numbers normal they are optimal.
He'd have to be referring to studies involving infrequent injections, like every 2-4 weeks, which nobody should be doing. With frequent injections, 70 mg TE per week can normalize levels for a majority of men. And look at the dosing for Xyosted, which is just enanthate injected weekly. It's only offered in 50, 75 and 100 mg per week. The clinical trials for this product clearly found the lower doses to be viable.

My own TE/TP dose is 40 mg a week combined, still putting daily peak testosterone close to 700 ng/dL.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me