Better Libido/Sexual Function with different esters?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

One thing that will prevent many from trying jatenzo is the 1000 bucks per month price tag. Not sure I would try it due to this. If one can get insurance to cover it and go through the process that you did it would be worth it. It would be cool if empower came up with a comparable product for less.

SSHSSA74

Jatenzo is absorbed in the intestines via fats and you can see a 25% drop in T by going from 30 to 15 grams of fats.

This is why Jatenzo must be taken with food.
Got it. amazing that of all things, a an oral test solved your issues. Maybe I will try it. My experience seems like it has been pretty close to yours.

jj123

As a

As a propionate guy I wish I could say yes, but unfortunately it’s the same shitty libido result as cyp/enan
Could the low libido be due Dopamine or something else neurological? Low libido is one of my symptoms and I know testosterone can effect Dopamine etc but I was thinking of trying a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline just to see if it has any effect prior to starting TRT although I know it has side effects.

Willyt

Could the low libido be due Dopamine or something else neurological? Low libido is one of my symptoms and I know testosterone can effect Dopamine etc but I was thinking of trying a dopamine agonist like Cabergoline just to see if it has any effect prior to starting TRT although I know it has side effects.
Funny you should mention that because I’m just starting to explore that route with L-tyrosine and L-dopa. Too early to say yet.

Gladiator

On gel when I first got a script and I was always hard at work. Riding a mower around all day and if the wind changed I was hard. Now on TestE and I can get hard just as much. Have to stop looking at ladies at the shop or I will get arrested

Coconutz

It’s nothing fancy, I may try just some raw testosterone undecanoate orally
If your going to go that route, why not just try oral raw test base? Seeing esters are designed to be cleaved off in the blood, wouldn't they be useless orally?, might be able to get by with much less with the base. The Fda is just in it for the money, and cannot patent straight testosterone. I wonder if the base is dissolved in DMSO, one could get by with even less when taken orally. Testosterone base should be taken with fats as well because its not water soluble. I'm just thinking out loud and outside the box, for the guys that self prescribe.

bixt

Pretty sure the base alone would either do nothing or else peak and subside extremely quickly. There must be a reason for using the longest of esters.

Willyt

Yeah I was also looking at L-tyrosine and L-dopa. How much are you taking/looking to take of each?
Just experimenting with low dose of 500 mg daily (One tablet). So far L-tyrosine has been interesting - not so much for libido as lifting brain fog. A stimulant effect.

JA Battle

If your going to go that route, why not just try oral raw test base? Seeing esters are designed to be cleaved off in the blood, wouldn't they be useless orally?, might be able to get by with much less with the base. The Fda is just in it for the money, and cannot patent straight testosterone. I wonder if the base is dissolved in DMSO, one could get by with even less when taken orally. Testosterone base should be taken with fats as well because its not water soluble. I'm just thinking out loud and outside the box, for the guys that self prescribe.
This is well timed. I’ve been consuming 100mg of test base twice daily orally for about a week on top of my 12 mg test prop I’m experimenting with. Weight hasn’t changed. Erectile quality and libido are up. But that could be from switching to prop. I’m going to go up to 200 mg twice daily orally starting tonight. 50 mg twice daily I did not feel much. 100 mg twice daily I definitely feel. Also dragging my morning prop injection into the middle of the day seems to increase libido. But I’m honestly not sure if that’s what it is because I have multiple variables. I can say I like the ingredients I’m playing with right now.

Coconutz

Pretty sure the base alone would either do nothing or else peak and subside extremely quickly. There must be a reason for using the longest of esters.
Yes.. profit. Can you explain why you would you assume that??? Test is test when ingested orally. Like I said, esters are cleaved off in the blood when injected. jatenzo has to be taken multiple times a day. And it has one of the longest esters that's available to bond with testosterone. Basically HALF the molecular weight is the Ester. Test base is 100% test, with a much lower molecular weight that helps the skin to absorb it better when applied transdermally. Maybe the stomach/intestines would absorb it easier ‍♂️♂️ just thinking out loud

Last edited:

Coconutz

This is well timed. I’ve been consuming 100mg of test base twice daily orally for about a week on top of my 12 mg test prop I’m experimenting with. Weight hasn’t changed. Erectile quality and libido are up. But that could be from switching to prop. I’m going to go up to 200 mg twice daily orally starting tonight. 50 mg twice daily I did not feel much. 100 mg twice daily I definitely feel. Also dragging my morning prop injection into the middle of the day seems to increase libido. But I’m honestly not sure if that’s what it is because I have multiple variables. I can say I like the ingredients I’m playing with right now.

Wow! Very well timed indeed! I've been wondering this for a quite a while now. Can you start a new thread and post progress with this new protocol? How long have you been on the new prop protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me