Buy Lab Tests Online
C

Chroniclowe

So i have thyroid combination treatment for hypothyroid with TRT 125mcg T4 + 40mcg T3 day. What is the best and proper way to take supplements that they dont interferce each others absortion and my thyroid medication.

I know magnesium, calcium iron etc have to take about 6h away from thyroid medication. I take 125mcg T4 AM and T3 20mcg AM + 20 PM.

I have taken almost all my supplements before bed because of worried about them interferce my thyroid medication, but i know its not best way to take magnesium and calcium together etc. So what is the best way to take them that they dont interferce each others absortion and also my thyroid medication? What changes you would do in my situation?

So here is my supplement list:
-Multivitamin (pre bed)

-Biotin 10mg contains 96mg calcium carbonate also (pre bed)

-Zinc bisglycinate 10mg and my multivitamin contains also 15mg zinc bisglycinate (pre bed)

-Copper bisglycinate 2mg (pre bed)

-Fish oil 3-5g (pre bed)

-Calcium citrate 500mg (pre bed)(cant use milk/dairy products got so bad acne every time)

-Vitamin D 50mcg, + my calcium supplement has also 15mcg and multivitamin 5mcg (pre bed)

-Boron 12mg (pre bed)

-Magnesium citrate 400mg (pre bed)

-Potassium medication 750mg (middle day) (i had potassium defiency)

-DHEA 50mg (morning)

-50-100mg pregnenolone (pre bed)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I wait at least 1/2 hour and usually more then 1/2 hour before I take any supplements or food after taking my thyroid meds.

C

Chroniclowe

Found this. Every possible information with supplements interactions. But i dont see boron. Does anyone know if boron interferce some supplements if you take them same time? But im gonna definitely now space out calcium and magnesium supplements because i have got cramping on my footsoles same like i was magnesium defiency although i take magnesium 400mg/day. and the possible reason is because i take it same time as calcium.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chroniclowe

I wait at least 1/2 hour and usually more then 1/2 hour before I take any supplements or food after taking my thyroid meds.
Ok, By the way do you know if dhea and pregnenolone interfece on thyroid medication if taken same time, i,ve read that they dont but im not 100% sure thats why im asking. Also do you take dhea and pregnenolone on empty stomach? Do you know if food prevent them absorbion? I’ve seen mixed things about that. Some say take empty stomach some say doesnt matter.

Vince

Super Moderator
Ok, By the way do you know if dhea and pregnenolone interfece on thyroid medication if taken same time, i,ve read that they dont but im not 100% sure thats why im asking. Also do you take dhea and pregnenolone on empty stomach? Do you know if food prevent them absorbion? I’ve seen mixed things about that. Some say take empty stomach some say doesnt matter.
I take, pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA before bed, not on an empty stomach. Here are my levels of DHEA.

DHEA-Sulfate 424.8 Reference Range: 30.9-295.6 ug/dL (age adjusted)

C

Chroniclowe

I take, pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA before bed, not on an empty stomach. Here are my levels of DHEA.

DHEA-Sulfate 424.8 Reference Range: 30.9-295.6 ug/dL (age adjusted)
So its definetely looks that food doesnt inhibit absorbion because you have that good levels. I have to take 50mg dhea at morning because it gives me insomnia if taken at pre bed. Tried also lower dosage to 25mg pre bed, and the same insomnia effect happend. I would like to take also at pre bed if i could because it makes me little sleepy in middle day , probably lowers cortisol little too much. As dhea is known to have cortisol lowering effect.

Vince

Super Moderator
So its definetely looks that food doesnt inhibit absorbion because you have that good levels. I have to take 50mg dhea at morning because it gives me insomnia if taken at pre bed. Tried also lower dosage to 25mg pre bed, and the same insomnia effect happend. I would like to take also at pre bed if i could because it makes me little sleepy in middle day , probably lowers cortisol little too much. As dhea is known to have cortisol lowering effect.
I know DHEA reacts differently with everyone. Sleep is so important, maybe you're someone who should not supplement with DHEA. It's definitely not for everyone.

C

Chroniclowe

I know DHEA reacts differently with everyone. Sleep is so important, maybe you're someone who should not supplement with DHEA. It's definitely not for everyone.
Yes i know, in other words dhea has helped me good way, feel way better and joints are not as sore and dry as normal, morning erections are also back again. My natural DHEA-S, pregnenolone and progesterone all was under the range on a blood test, so definentely gonna continue this. Maybe lower dosage back to 25mg day because with that dosage it doesnt caused any sleepy feeling on middle day.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes i know, in other words dhea has helped me good way, feel way better and joints are not as sore and dry as normal, morning erections are also back again. My natural DHEA-S, pregnenolone and progesterone all was under the range on a blood test, so definentely gonna continue this. Maybe lower dosage back to 25mg day because with that dosage it doesnt caused any sleepy feeling on middle day.
Sounds like a plan, I would lower your dose to 25 mg, especially if it's not causing any issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me