Best TRt dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

dk896

Hi everyone, was wondering how to find the best dose for TRT. I started off with a T of 340, free t of 113 and E2 of 20, having low t symptoms. 8 weeks into TRT my test levels were at 1490, E2 33 and Free T 470 (47ng/dl), SHBG 8. This is on a 200mg Test cyp, ed injections (14 units) and HCG 500iu split 2x a week. I feel a litlle better, not as tired or fatigued and slightly better mood, confidence BUT only slightly. I still don't have libido or good erectile function or the drive for life to keep me going (which are things I want to improve the most. rarely I might feel it but it goes away rapidly. It's not like what most people have described like having a significant effect on libido... I am not sure what to do to achieve desirable effects. I am thinking about lowering the dose as many people said but I am not sure what to lower it down to and how long will things change... My goal is for symptom resolution at a good dose. Is 150mg good, 170mg? I am still going to inject daily but need help finding the optimal dosage. need some good advice Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

It’s crazy that ur total and free T jumped up a ton, but E2 only went up 13 points. Ur not taking an ai?

I would say dropping ur dose is the obv move. With that free T, u can easily go down to 150mg/ week, probably even lower. I would just be concerned about ur E2 going too low. With that extremely low SHBG, u must have a ton of free E2 floating around tho. So maybe u don’t need a lot of total E2 to feel good/ get all the health benefits/ get all the sexual benefits that comes with optimal E2 levels.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi everyone, was wondering how to find the best dose for TRT. I started off with a T of 340, free t of 113 and E2 of 20, having low t symptoms. 8 weeks into TRT my test levels were at 1490, E2 33 and Free T 470 (47ng/dl), SHBG 8. This is on a 200mg Test cyp, ed injections (14 units) and HCG 500iu split 2x a week. I feel a litlle better, not as tired or fatigued and slightly better mood, confidence BUT only slightly. I still don't have libido or good erectile function or the drive for life to keep me going (which are things I want to improve the most. rarely I might feel it but it goes away rapidly. It's not like what most people have described like having a significant effect on libido... I am not sure what to do to achieve desirable effects. I am thinking about lowering the dose as many people said but I am not sure what to lower it down to and how long will things change... My goal is for symptom resolution at a good dose. Is 150mg good, 170mg? I am still going to inject daily but need help finding the optimal dosage. need some good advice Thanks.
I believe the best dose for me is 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of hCG twice a week and no AI. Everyone is different, it can be a struggle to find your ideal protocol

dk896

It’s crazy that ur total and free T jumped up a ton, but E2 only went up 13 points. Ur not taking an ai?

I would say dropping ur dose is the obv move. With that free T, u can easily go down to 150mg/ week, probably even lower. I would just be concerned about ur E2 going too low. With that extremely low SHBG, u must have a ton of free E2 floating around tho. So maybe u don’t need a lot of total E2 to feel good/ get all the health benefits/ get all the sexual benefits that comes with optimal E2 levels.
No AI! I am suprised to. I need to find the right protocol for me ASAP. Do I have high or low E2 symptoms? What ratio of testosterone should one aim for? I am not interested in taking an AI.

Jon H

"What's the best dose for TRT" is a loaded question in a forum like this. The answer can be entirely different for anyone, even if they have "perfect" numbers. I tried so many protocols the first few years, and for me the "more is better" approach actually worked the best.

We're told not to chase numbers, but then the very first things we do are to look at ratios, SHBG analysis, and go down E2 rabbit holes. After years of trying to fine tune my protocol I finally just found a doctor that would prescribe what would be considered the high end of any sort of legal prescription.

My health markers and general labs are fantastic, even though my free/total testosterone numbers are through the roof. I also feel 100x better than when I was trying "start low and go slow" and trying to overanalyze.

If I can offer advice I'd say that only 8 weeks of initial TRT is not nearly long enough to judge the benefits you're getting with your current protocol. Some benefits of TRT may not be noticed for several months.

dk896

"What's the best dose for TRT" is a loaded question in a forum like this. The answer can be entirely different for anyone, even if they have "perfect" numbers. I tried so many protocols the first few years, and for me the "more is better" approach actually worked the best.

We're told not to chase numbers, but then the very first things we do are to look at ratios, SHBG analysis, and go down E2 rabbit holes. After years of trying to fine tune my protocol I finally just found a doctor that would prescribe what would be considered the high end of any sort of legal prescription.

My health markers and general labs are fantastic, even though my free/total testosterone numbers are through the roof. I also feel 100x better than when I was trying "start low and go slow" and trying to overanalyze.

If I can offer advice I'd say that only 8 weeks of initial TRT is not nearly long enough to judge the benefits you're getting with your current protocol. Some benefits of TRT may not be noticed for several months.
Then why are there so many posts claiming how people start feeling better 4-6 weeks after starting therapy? 8 weeks at most is where I often see people mentioning how some of their symptoms are improving but I havn't noticed a satisfying improvment. As I mentioned I have had days where I felt better than others but still its not consistent and far from what people normally feel.

TorontoTRT

E2 is way too low. HCG could be causing issues. I’d drop the HCG and switch to every other day shots of 57 mg. This will boost your E2. Do this for 12 weeks and reassess symptoms at that time. E2 should be at least double of what it is now. Are you taking any herbs at all that mess with E2?

dk896

E2 is way too low. HCG could be causing issues. I’d drop the HCG and switch to every other day shots of 57 mg. This will boost your E2. Do this for 12 weeks and reassess symptoms at that time. E2 should be at least double of what it is now. Are you taking any herbs at all that mess with E2?
I am not tkaing any herbs that mess up with E2. Isn't my SHBG too low for EOD? How will I know if my E2 doesn't spike up too high?

TorontoTRT

SHBG is low but no issue doing EOD shots. Plus SHBG is not constant. Changes all the time. Your blood test only showed you a snap shot where it was that day. Also estrogen increases SHBG. You won’t metabolize all the test in one day. E2 won’t spike too high. I’ve had E2 over 70 and felt great.

dk896

SHBG is low but no issue doing EOD shots. Plus SHBG is not constant. Changes all the time. Your blood test only showed you a snap shot where it was that day. Also estrogen increases SHBG. You won’t metabolize all the test in one day. E2 won’t spike too high. I’ve had E2 over 70 and felt great.
Awsome! Do you suggest cutting down the dose of test c though 57mg eod is still 200 (which may too much, no)?

S1W

All around, I am much better at 84mg per week than I was at 140 or 200. It took me over 2 years to get the more is better mentality out of my mind.

When I first discovered this forum about 2.5 years ago when I started TRT, I remember reading things like this.

Did I listen? No. Many of us have to learn the hard way.

After 2.5 years of ups and downs and spinning my wheels, just now coming around to the realization that what Tman stated is the truth.

TorontoTRT

I disagree. Depends on the guy. Height. Weight. And mental state. It’s been discussed that some guys can’t handle the high doses due to their beta personalities. High free T can be overwhelming if you don’t have a certain personality type.

bochinit

I disagree. Depends on the guy. Height. Weight. And mental state. It’s been discussed that some guys can’t handle the high doses due to their beta personalities. High free T can be overwhelming if you don’t have a certain personality type.

Are you serious man? You think is related to yourself being an alfa and the other guys being betas because of this? LOL

ajax31

I had severe acne as a teen that only a full course of Accutane could tame. Even after that, I continued to suffer from adult acne for many years. So I have a long history with this condition and I've tried literally every treatment, pill, potion, supplement and Rx drug you can imagine. There's nothing you could tell me about that I haven't tried all to no avail.

However, recently I started donating platelets at the blood bank and POOF no more acne or weird breakouts. According to this, one of the effects of Isotretrinoin is to reduce platelet count. Just to be clear, I'm not saying having a high platelet count is the sole cause of acne, but platelets are intimately involved in the inflammatory process. For me, donating platelets reduces acne by 90%, and the breakouts I do get now are very small and superficial that tend to go away after 24 hours. This in comparison to the deep cystic acne that lingers for a week or more and tends to turn into highly inflamed pustules.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me